<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

No leaks? Kanye can kiss my *%@ for this. For waiting this long I won't pay for it. AND I gotta go to a concert now with Jay-Z slurpers just to see Kanye perform these songs and the MBDTF songs? I am disappoint.
30t6p3b.gif

I hope you're joking.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No leaks? Kanye can kiss my *%@ for this. For waiting this long I won't pay for it. AND I gotta go to a concert now with Jay-Z slurpers just to see Kanye perform these songs and the MBDTF songs? I am disappoint.
30t6p3b.gif

I hope you're joking.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sounds good off the snippets so far, just listened to the first three and I thought to myself I have been teased this long might as well wait till tomorrow and listen to each track in its entirety

sounds good off the snippets so far, just listened to the first three and I thought to myself I have been teased this long might as well wait till tomorrow and listen to each track in its entirety

I said it.
laugh.gif
I know I'm gonna get lit up for that. Everybody's +#!* leaks these days tho. It's like the hackers are taking days off. I know it drops tomorrow but still.
laugh.gif

I said it.
laugh.gif
I know I'm gonna get lit up for that. Everybody's +#!* leaks these days tho. It's like the hackers are taking days off. I know it drops tomorrow but still.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

14.99 on itunes....+%!#. Want to support but I wont even pay that for a physical copy
I ordered the physical deluxe and they sent me an email saying I would also be able to download the digital copy on the 8th, in other words, support them.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

14.99 on itunes....+%!#. Want to support but I wont even pay that for a physical copy
I ordered the physical deluxe and they sent me an email saying I would also be able to download the digital copy on the 8th, in other words, support them.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I said it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The album is still dropping no more than a month after it was announced. I know some of you guys are cheap as hell and refuse to buy albums, but take that @+!+ somewhere else
ohwell.gif

I said it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The album is still dropping no more than a month after it was announced. I know some of you guys are cheap as hell and refuse to buy albums, but take that @+!+ somewhere else
ohwell.gif

I said it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You obviously are unaware of the measures they took to prevent it from leaking.

I said it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You obviously are unaware of the measures they took to prevent it from leaking.

Originally Posted by Rafool

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
where did you buy yours? amazon has it at 12.99, will I still get the email?

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
WatchTheThrone.com

I pre-ordered it there, ships on the 12th but I can download the digital copy on iTunes too, according to the email I got.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
WatchTheThrone.com

I pre-ordered it there, ships on the 12th but I can download the digital copy on iTunes too, according to the email I got.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
WatchTheThrone.com

Nah, you'll be sent a link with a code to download it just like with the Otis single.

Back
Top Bottom