<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

"This that couture rap"
pimp.gif

"new day"

eek.gif
frown.gif

Deep track. Its really special when artists put themselves out there. Rap is filled with so much bravado it's rare you catch this but on occasion you get a track like this. This is one of my favorites so far.

"new day"

eek.gif
frown.gif

Deep track. Its really special when artists put themselves out there. Rap is filled with so much bravado it's rare you catch this but on occasion you get a track like this. This is one of my favorites so far.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Jay kills Ye on every track

everyone

this is like a Jay Album featuring Kanye West

and I aint even mad

Jay spazzed on like 9 outta 16
i wanna agree with you I felt like kanye was fuggin up alot and then he just started to disappear like he knew it to 
laugh.gif

When Jay spazzed....he spazzed!!!
the album is what a jay album would be lyric wise, while it's what a kanye album would be production wise
great description, agreed 100%

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Jay kills Ye on every track

everyone

this is like a Jay Album featuring Kanye West

and I aint even mad

Jay spazzed on like 9 outta 16
i wanna agree with you I felt like kanye was fuggin up alot and then he just started to disappear like he knew it to 
laugh.gif

When Jay spazzed....he spazzed!!!
the album is what a jay album would be lyric wise, while it's what a kanye album would be production wise
great description, agreed 100%

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

They didn't catch too many bodies on this. Sounds really good. But these _'s weren't spitting like that.
Truth. Lyrically its good enough but musically this is some next level isht. Like I said on twitter, this joint really isn't a rap album. Its like musical theater with raps on it. Every song feels like a different act.
Best description right here, folks.

They didn't catch too many bodies on this. Sounds really good. But these _'s weren't spitting like that.
Truth. Lyrically its good enough but musically this is some next level isht. Like I said on twitter, this joint really isn't a rap album. Its like musical theater with raps on it. Every song feels like a different act.

one thing is for sure...this is a effed up release! Ticketmaster links are messed up...Deluxe version on iTunes missing Otis

one thing is for sure...this is a effed up release! Ticketmaster links are messed up...Deluxe version on iTunes missing Otis

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Man, no need to let it sink in...

You just know when an album is on some next level #^&@

This album is THAT.

Joint is incredible from top to bottom. The production is unfair.

pimp.gif
This.
pimp.gif

Yeezus & Hovy Christ

Man, no need to let it sink in...

You just know when an album is on some next level #^&@

This album is THAT.

Joint is incredible from top to bottom. The production is unfair.

pimp.gif
This.
pimp.gif

Yeezus & Hovy Christ

Mine is missing Otis.
Overall the album is a good 7.5/10 
More of a Kanye Album tho. Murder to The Excellence is my $+@ right now
pimp.gif

I agree with this.

Mine is missing Otis.
Overall the album is a good 7.5/10 
More of a Kanye Album tho. Murder to The Excellence is my $+@ right now
pimp.gif

I agree with this.

Back
Top Bottom