<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Murder To Excellence is joint. I have to pull myself away from it to listen to the rest of the album. I'm in music induced cloud 9 right now.

Listened to this:

First off the production is absolutely insane but also very intense and powerful making this sound 100% like a Kanye album. Jay sounds out of place to me and honestly I think he's goin charmin soft. I'm definitely officially a Jay hater at this point. Ye did well on this album, but I honestly don't know how many songs will get played back often...

Listened to this:

First off the production is absolutely insane but also very intense and powerful making this sound 100% like a Kanye album. Jay sounds out of place to me and honestly I think he's goin charmin soft. I'm definitely officially a Jay hater at this point. Ye did well on this album, but I honestly don't know how many songs will get played back often...

Murder To Excellence is joint. I have to pull myself away from it to listen to the rest of the album. I'm in music induced cloud 9 right now.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Word. Dudes trippin on the first 3 mins of IMFA 
laugh.gif
fast forwarding to 3 minutes everytime 
sick.gif
. i was just gonna ask what was good with that.

iTunes > Get Info > Options > Start Time > 3.00

This dude knows the deal.
pimp.gif

Still haven't listened to the whole album yet.
laugh.gif

IMFA been on repeat.

Gotta give the whole album a listen later today.

this album went hard,, beats on point but i expected more lyrically , people keep saying this is true hip hop , I'm a huge HOVA fan, but they could've done more lyrically, how many bars did each spit on every song ? not much compare the lyrics length and even content to Lupe songs, there is much much more there, possibly because this is a collabo album between a producer and a lyricist u cant have just one , try and squeeze both in beats and some lyrics, production wise it was on point and I dotn think I dislike one song on the album, I wish they would've went harder , Murder to excellence and New Day , the album is pretty dope to say the least , I guess if i want lyrics I can play College drop out or any blue print album lol
I think it lived up to the hype

this album went hard,, beats on point but i expected more lyrically , people keep saying this is true hip hop , I'm a huge HOVA fan, but they could've done more lyrically, how many bars did each spit on every song ? not much compare the lyrics length and even content to Lupe songs, there is much much more there, possibly because this is a collabo album between a producer and a lyricist u cant have just one , try and squeeze both in beats and some lyrics, production wise it was on point and I dotn think I dislike one song on the album, I wish they would've went harder , Murder to excellence and New Day , the album is pretty dope to say the least , I guess if i want lyrics I can play College drop out or any blue print album lol
I think it lived up to the hype

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Word. Dudes trippin on the first 3 mins of IMFA 
laugh.gif
fast forwarding to 3 minutes everytime 
sick.gif
. i was just gonna ask what was good with that.

iTunes > Get Info > Options > Start Time > 3.00

This dude knows the deal.
pimp.gif

Still haven't listened to the whole album yet.
laugh.gif

IMFA been on repeat.

Gotta give the whole album a listen later today.

6 tracks in and it's been decided. This is being bought when the physical drops. !%%@ is just... crazy.

6 tracks in and it's been decided. This is being bought when the physical drops. !%%@ is just... crazy.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Lol @ how far we've come from physical cds. Dudes don't recognize interludes or hidden track gaps when they hear them anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Lol @ how far we've come from physical cds. Dudes don't recognize interludes or hidden track gaps when they hear them anymore
laugh.gif

So wait, Otis isn't on the deluxe? Cause that's the one I just downloaded... Should I just buy it for 1.29 and put it inbetween tracks 4 and 5 myself?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Brad Fonzworth

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG the entendres...

Gentleman. Did you hear what Kanye said???????

Illest M-fer alive:

What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money /

....talking about Currensy blowin after Drake

Drake = actor money

<

does drake and currency have beef or something? I'm confused

this is a reach.  it has nothing to do with drake.  he is talking about Curren$y but by "Actor money" hes just talking about actors making a lot of money.  not sure where dude came up with drake

...over your head. when you catch it and your mind is blown you will feel that of lesser intelligence.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Brad Fonzworth

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG the entendres...

Gentleman. Did you hear what Kanye said???????

Illest M-fer alive:

What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money /

....talking about Currensy blowin after Drake

Drake = actor money

<

does drake and currency have beef or something? I'm confused

this is a reach.  it has nothing to do with drake.  he is talking about Curren$y but by "Actor money" hes just talking about actors making a lot of money.  not sure where dude came up with drake

...over your head. when you catch it and your mind is blown you will feel that of lesser intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom