<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

So wait, Otis isn't on the deluxe? Cause that's the one I just downloaded... Should I just buy it for 1.29 and put it inbetween tracks 4 and 5 myself?

Originally Posted by Noskey

6 tracks in and it's been decided. This is being bought when the physical drops. !%%@ is just... crazy.

This @$@% Cray!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Murder To Excellence is joint. I have to pull myself away from it to listen to the rest of the album. I'm in music induced cloud 9 right now.

This & No Church In The Wild. Straight Piff.

Hov goes bersek at the end of Who's Gon' Stop Me though

Originally Posted by somekid0287

this album went hard,, beats on point but i expected more lyrically , people keep saying this is true hip hop , I'm a huge HOVA fan, but they could've done more lyrically, how many bars did each spit on every song ? not much compare the lyrics length and even content to Lupe songs, there is much much more there, possibly because this is a collabo album between a producer and a lyricist u cant have just one , try and squeeze both in beats and some lyrics, production wise it was on point and I dotn think I dislike one song on the album, I wish they would've went harder , Murder to excellence and New Day , the album is pretty dope to say the least , I guess if i want lyrics I can play College drop out or any blue print album lol
I think it lived up to the hype

That's cool. Like I said before though, the lyrics are there - it fits the beats/musical themes and the rappers COMPLEMENT each other imo. Don't know what is missing from the album, all the elements of hip-hop are there and it's got appeal to the mainstream pop audience. Jay/Ye can't just cater to the hip-hop message board people here.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Murder To Excellence is joint. I have to pull myself away from it to listen to the rest of the album. I'm in music induced cloud 9 right now.

This & No Church In The Wild. Straight Piff.

Hov goes bersek at the end of Who's Gon' Stop Me though

Originally Posted by somekid0287

this album went hard,, beats on point but i expected more lyrically , people keep saying this is true hip hop , I'm a huge HOVA fan, but they could've done more lyrically, how many bars did each spit on every song ? not much compare the lyrics length and even content to Lupe songs, there is much much more there, possibly because this is a collabo album between a producer and a lyricist u cant have just one , try and squeeze both in beats and some lyrics, production wise it was on point and I dotn think I dislike one song on the album, I wish they would've went harder , Murder to excellence and New Day , the album is pretty dope to say the least , I guess if i want lyrics I can play College drop out or any blue print album lol
I think it lived up to the hype

That's cool. Like I said before though, the lyrics are there - it fits the beats/musical themes and the rappers COMPLEMENT each other imo. Don't know what is missing from the album, all the elements of hip-hop are there and it's got appeal to the mainstream pop audience. Jay/Ye can't just cater to the hip-hop message board people here.

album/production is 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Only comment i have (no hate) is for all the anticipation and excitement that people had for him being featured on this, Frank Ocean didn't really bring much to them tracks he was on IMO.  Made in America and No church are
pimp.gif
  but not necessarily due to him....prob could swapped in another hook/singer and the songs wouldve been just as good.

Dude got a few joints that i play regularly, but I don't think dude is consistent enough to be BIG big like some are saying in here.

album/production is 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Only comment i have (no hate) is for all the anticipation and excitement that people had for him being featured on this, Frank Ocean didn't really bring much to them tracks he was on IMO.  Made in America and No church are
pimp.gif
  but not necessarily due to him....prob could swapped in another hook/singer and the songs wouldve been just as good.

Dude got a few joints that i play regularly, but I don't think dude is consistent enough to be BIG big like some are saying in here.

This album is amazing. Not one skippable track on it. Right from the beginning I was blown away with the songs, dudes weren't playing on this one.
Too many songs to pick for my favorites. Only thing I didn't really like though was Swizz Beatz, dude is so wack 
laugh.gif

This album is amazing. Not one skippable track on it. Right from the beginning I was blown away with the songs, dudes weren't playing on this one.
Too many songs to pick for my favorites. Only thing I didn't really like though was Swizz Beatz, dude is so wack 
laugh.gif

"N In Paris" makes me just want to upgrade my whole life
laugh.gif
, the last past of that track is just soooo 
sick.gif

Gotta focus in and get these billions 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

pimp.gif

Dog-Not-Sure.jpg

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

pimp.gif

Dog-Not-Sure.jpg

"N In Paris" makes me just want to upgrade my whole life
laugh.gif
, the last past of that track is just soooo 
sick.gif

Gotta focus in and get these billions 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom