<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Where is that lil sample in THATS MY B from?

this part.... 1:44 mark

(Silly little vixen, mixes 'til mornin') 
(Not swervin', ohh, yeah) 
(Swore you never strolled on a bottle of that potion) 
(Stop motion, ooh, yeah)

Where is that lil sample in THATS MY B from?

this part.... 1:44 mark

(Silly little vixen, mixes 'til mornin') 
(Not swervin', ohh, yeah) 
(Swore you never strolled on a bottle of that potion) 
(Stop motion, ooh, yeah)

I'm seeing people saying they dislike Lift Off.

How?

The beat is ridiculous. Extremely well developed. And the ending to ride out to is just the icing on the cake.

I'm seeing people saying they dislike Lift Off.

How?

The beat is ridiculous. Extremely well developed. And the ending to ride out to is just the icing on the cake.

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

album/production is 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Only comment i have (no hate) is for all the anticipation and excitement that people had for him being featured on this, Frank Ocean didn't really bring much to them tracks he was on IMO.  Made in America and No church are
pimp.gif
  but not necessarily due to him....prob could swapped in another hook/singer and the songs wouldve been just as good.

Dude got a few joints that i play regularly, but I don't think dude is consistent enough to be BIG big like some are saying in here.
people on here **** ride Frank soooo hard...dude isn't good...i was actually impressed with him on No Church but that Made in America hook is wack as +%+$, but everybody gonna defend it just because it's him

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

album/production is 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Only comment i have (no hate) is for all the anticipation and excitement that people had for him being featured on this, Frank Ocean didn't really bring much to them tracks he was on IMO.  Made in America and No church are
pimp.gif
  but not necessarily due to him....prob could swapped in another hook/singer and the songs wouldve been just as good.

Dude got a few joints that i play regularly, but I don't think dude is consistent enough to be BIG big like some are saying in here.
people on here **** ride Frank soooo hard...dude isn't good...i was actually impressed with him on No Church but that Made in America hook is wack as +%+$, but everybody gonna defend it just because it's him

Production is dope.

Hov delivered...yeezy, man I just can't get into yeezy's verses except for  'new day' & 'made in america'..

and 'thats my #@!%$'
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Production is dope.

Hov delivered...yeezy, man I just can't get into yeezy's verses except for  'new day' & 'made in america'..

and 'thats my #@!%$'
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by howdeepisyourlove

Yea obviously it wont, but it will propel him in that direction with having another #1 record and tours.

I see Jay making a heft chunk of change off this, but music alone isn't making my dude a billionaire unless he takes over another major label.

Even if you never looked at the production credits, you can just FEEL Kanye's hands in every single one of these beats in some shape or form lol. It all sounds Kanye-esque in some way... but its not a bad thing. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by howdeepisyourlove

Yea obviously it wont, but it will propel him in that direction with having another #1 record and tours.

I see Jay making a heft chunk of change off this, but music alone isn't making my dude a billionaire unless he takes over another major label.

Even if you never looked at the production credits, you can just FEEL Kanye's hands in every single one of these beats in some shape or form lol. It all sounds Kanye-esque in some way... but its not a bad thing. 
pimp.gif

What people gotta understand is this theme for the album wasn't meant for The Throne to spit like lyrical geniuses. They kept to the theme..."Who #%@+#@# with us?" haha

Back
Top Bottom