<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Peep Game wrote:
No problem, hope that helped.

IMO while I understand those who like RD Jay or CD Ye (I do as well), I wouldn't want them to make more CDs based on those concepts. They're not at that place now. Jay ain't hustling/assert himself in the rap game and Ye ain't a fledgling producer looking to get his break in the industry - they're made dudes, they're proud of it, and they reflect on the cons and hardships of how they got there. You KNOW that when they put this work out they're perfectly aware of what they're talking about. For me, it's not this is not as good as RD/CD, just different. It goes back to what you enjoy from your music.

Why do people keep bringing up College Dropout Kanye like he was nice?have you heard College Dropout recently?He was trash lyrically compared to where he's at now

"Do you know who I am, Clarice?! No cheap cologne whenever I "Shhhh Shhhh" success never smelled so sweet"
pimp.gif

"Do you know who I am, Clarice?! No cheap cologne whenever I "Shhhh Shhhh" success never smelled so sweet"
pimp.gif

Brilliant take. Truthfully the greatest marketing scheme in hip hop history was The Black Album, the way Jay repetitively beat it into our heads that he is the best, and it worked like a charm

Huh? People who says he's the best actually think he is, not because he said so.

And you actin like bragging about being the best in the game is a new concept in hip-hop
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Brilliant take. Truthfully the greatest marketing scheme in hip hop history was The Black Album, the way Jay repetitively beat it into our heads that he is the best, and it worked like a charm

Huh? People who says he's the best actually think he is, not because he said so.

And you actin like bragging about being the best in the game is a new concept in hip-hop
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
@ dudes bringing up album sales to prove the quality of the album. Damn hypocrites

When The Carter III dropped at #1 people were bashing the album left and right and attributed the sales to stans. How is this any different? you have dudes in here talking about how 808 Heartbreaks is ahead of its time and a future classic despite the disgusting autotune "singing". The same people pay $600 for ugly @#% moon boots just because they're designed by Kanye. Of course they're gonna find excuses to call WTT an excellent album. Kanye can drop the worst product of all time and people will still purchase it, so sales are irrelevant

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They must not like Rakim, BDK, KRS, Kool G. Rap, LL, KMD, Run DMC or Nas

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They must not like Rakim, BDK, KRS, Kool G. Rap, LL, KMD, Run DMC or Nas

Rap fans are so fickle. There is always somebody who goes against the grain then people feel like they have to rethink their opinions.

In the Blueprint era, you had some people say "oh Jay-Z needs to stop rapping like he's still selling coke, he's fake."

He drops Blueprint II, does songs like "Meet the Parents" or "A Ballad for the Fallen Soldier", next these same people say "oh Jay-Z isn't a introspective rapper, why is he rapping about deeper subjects."

The Black Album comes out, he starts rapping about his lifestyle, songs such as "Allure". I remember some people saying "Jay-Z fell off. He needs to go back to rapping like he did on Reasonable Doubt."

Ever since it's been the same cycle with each album he puts out. He's either damn if he does or doesn't.

roll.gif
@ dudes bringing up album sales to prove the quality of the album. Damn hypocrites

When The Carter III dropped at #1 people were bashing the album left and right and attributed the sales to stans. How is this any different? you have dudes in here talking about how 808 Heartbreaks is ahead of its time and a future classic despite the disgusting autotune "singing". The same people pay $600 for ugly @#% moon boots just because they're designed by Kanye. Of course they're gonna find excuses to call WTT an excellent album. Kanye can drop the worst product of all time and people will still purchase it, so sales are irrelevant

Rap fans are so fickle. There is always somebody who goes against the grain then people feel like they have to rethink their opinions.

In the Blueprint era, you had some people say "oh Jay-Z needs to stop rapping like he's still selling coke, he's fake."

He drops Blueprint II, does songs like "Meet the Parents" or "A Ballad for the Fallen Soldier", next these same people say "oh Jay-Z isn't a introspective rapper, why is he rapping about deeper subjects."

The Black Album comes out, he starts rapping about his lifestyle, songs such as "Allure". I remember some people saying "Jay-Z fell off. He needs to go back to rapping like he did on Reasonable Doubt."

Ever since it's been the same cycle with each album he puts out. He's either damn if he does or doesn't.

decent album, I can't predict the future consensus but IMO this won't be considered classic by any means.. I understand Kanye and Jay have an avid fan base on NT but seriously people? classic? Consumers have short memories guess it's today's information overload..

decent album, I can't predict the future consensus but IMO this won't be considered classic by any means.. I understand Kanye and Jay have an avid fan base on NT but seriously people? classic? Consumers have short memories guess it's today's information overload..

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

#WTT = Two $%$$%$ talking %#+% with white linen pants on, with their legs crossed, sipping vintage wine and eating cheese.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

#WTT = Two $%$$%$ talking %#+% with white linen pants on, with their legs crossed, sipping vintage wine and eating cheese.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom