<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by haiti5

IS THE ALBUM A CLASSIC? NO.

IS IT TRASH? NO.

IT IS DOPE THOUGH. it has its place. in the clubs and in cars.
all that needs to be said
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

QFT

Not their best work, but a thoroughly entertaining album nonetheless

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Cole World 22 wrote:

^ putting him on a pedestal? Cause dude is really nice right now? Nah. Who's nicer right now?

Who's nicer right now? You want a whole list?

Yes.

Have it on my desk by morning.

It'll serve as a good laugh when drinking my coffee, right before I start reading tomorrow's NYT.

Hey boy. Where's my list?!

I had limited lulz this morning, thanks to you.

You're fired.

Cole World 22 wrote:

^ putting him on a pedestal? Cause dude is really nice right now? Nah. Who's nicer right now?

Who's nicer right now? You want a whole list?

Yes.

Have it on my desk by morning.

It'll serve as a good laugh when drinking my coffee, right before I start reading tomorrow's NYT.

Hey boy. Where's my list?!

I had limited lulz this morning, thanks to you.

You're fired.

A. Is there 100% a full length documentary? Not just the 10 min sample we got a couple weeks back?

B. Do you think they will explain the start and end of every beat with those cartoon-like horns, they sound like the end to an old black and white tv cartoon...I think everyone knows what I am referring to.

A. Is there 100% a full length documentary? Not just the 10 min sample we got a couple weeks back?

B. Do you think they will explain the start and end of every beat with those cartoon-like horns, they sound like the end to an old black and white tv cartoon...I think everyone knows what I am referring to.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

it was mentioned earlier before things got crazy prolly 8-10 or more pages back ...I hope ole boy come back with some more info
I thought it was like the music they put on in a play or sumtin that signals an act change, but dude said something about it involving some agnostic, pagan ritual or sumtin....cant remember what exactly

it was mentioned earlier before things got crazy prolly 8-10 or more pages back ...I hope ole boy come back with some more info
I thought it was like the music they put on in a play or sumtin that signals an act change, but dude said something about it involving some agnostic, pagan ritual or sumtin....cant remember what exactly

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

indifferent.gif
   They're interludes. 
[h2]

[h2]

a usually short [color= rgb(0, 100, 0)]simple[/color] play or dramatic entertainment

an intervening or interruptive period, space, or event interval

a musical composition inserted between the parts of a longer composition, a drama, or a religious service

[/h2]

[/h2]

indifferent.gif
   They're interludes. 
[h2]

[h2]

a usually short [color= rgb(0, 100, 0)]simple[/color] play or dramatic entertainment

a musical composition inserted between the parts of a longer composition, a drama, or a religious service

[/h2]

[/h2]

Man If Yall wanted real music this is what it is right now only reason yall sayin its not a classic is because yall put yall damn expectations too high as usual dis $+$ is dope no matter how u slice
somebody tell me whats doper than this yall must want struggle music but they left that alone along time ago when they got rich everything is about being fly and it aint like they are lying they rappin bout how they live
now dont you get u DUMB YOUNG MTHAFCKAS hatin *$$ dude piss me off  YALL DEM SAME DUDES ON THEO LONDON PIPE "THAT GUY SOFT" in Tony Montana voice lol

Man If Yall wanted real music this is what it is right now only reason yall sayin its not a classic is because yall put yall damn expectations too high as usual dis $+$ is dope no matter how u slice
somebody tell me whats doper than this yall must want struggle music but they left that alone along time ago when they got rich everything is about being fly and it aint like they are lying they rappin bout how they live
now dont you get u DUMB YOUNG MTHAFCKAS hatin *$$ dude piss me off  YALL DEM SAME DUDES ON THEO LONDON PIPE "THAT GUY SOFT" in Tony Montana voice lol

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

indifferent.gif
   They're interludes. 
[h2]

[h2]

[/h2]

[/h2]
laugh.gif

u stating the obvious tho dude....erybody knows they are interludes 

indifferent.gif
   They're interludes. 
[h2]

[h2]

[/h2]

[/h2]
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
   They're interludes. 
[h2]

[h2]

[/h2]

[/h2]
laugh.gif

You're over-thinking it tho ma du

indifferent.gif
   They're interludes. 
[h2]

[h2]

[/h2]

[/h2]
laugh.gif

You're over-thinking it tho ma du

Originally Posted by MCCj23

Originally Posted by tyisny

and BTW  that lil section of Welcome to the Jungle where Hov goes ape %@!+
eek.gif
... The Word Play, The Way him and Ye are pretty much questioning God on taking away those important... Then Jays Goes Off into Naming some of the greats/ while at the same time showing the failure of this "dream" and the damages Fame Causes to the artist

My "Dreams" are Big

Notorious+BIG.jpg

"Reality" Set in, Let off A clip From an Automatic Weapon

notoriousbulletholes.jpg

Three shots in The Door, It Died In Vegas, Tho it fought so Hard I knew it wouldnt Make It (Referring to Pac Almost surviving the shots/ Knowing that pacs attitude lifestyle wouldnt make it in America)

TupacCover.jpg

Im a tortured Soul I live in the skys/Live in disguise... Rest In Peace to the leader of the Jackson 5

article-0-02C9EAF8000005DC-910_468x850.jpg

I Died In My sleep Im Still "Big Pimpin" I Ball At the mall "beginning of the ending"

vibe_pimp_c.jpg

(I may have reached with this)My tears are tatted, my rag in my pocket, im jus lookin for love i know somebody got it/ Champagne For the pain, Weed for the low, Goddamn Im so high, Where The $@*% did i go? (Wayne was being paved as the next hip-hop great but his reliance on drugs became heavy and many feel that they have turned him to a completely new artist and simply a shell of his old self)

img_2472_lil-wayne-how-to-love.jpg

Im losin myself, Im stuck in the moment, I look In the Mirror My only opponent
images
Bullet holes look photoshopped, or am I trippin'?

Honestly they probably are i feel like this may be a shot from the Notorious movie instead of actual crime scene pics

Originally Posted by MCCj23

Originally Posted by tyisny

and BTW  that lil section of Welcome to the Jungle where Hov goes ape %@!+
eek.gif
... The Word Play, The Way him and Ye are pretty much questioning God on taking away those important... Then Jays Goes Off into Naming some of the greats/ while at the same time showing the failure of this "dream" and the damages Fame Causes to the artist

My "Dreams" are Big

Notorious+BIG.jpg

"Reality" Set in, Let off A clip From an Automatic Weapon

notoriousbulletholes.jpg

Three shots in The Door, It Died In Vegas, Tho it fought so Hard I knew it wouldnt Make It (Referring to Pac Almost surviving the shots/ Knowing that pacs attitude lifestyle wouldnt make it in America)

TupacCover.jpg

Im a tortured Soul I live in the skys/Live in disguise... Rest In Peace to the leader of the Jackson 5

article-0-02C9EAF8000005DC-910_468x850.jpg

I Died In My sleep Im Still "Big Pimpin" I Ball At the mall "beginning of the ending"

vibe_pimp_c.jpg

(I may have reached with this)My tears are tatted, my rag in my pocket, im jus lookin for love i know somebody got it/ Champagne For the pain, Weed for the low, Goddamn Im so high, Where The $@*% did i go? (Wayne was being paved as the next hip-hop great but his reliance on drugs became heavy and many feel that they have turned him to a completely new artist and simply a shell of his old self)

img_2472_lil-wayne-how-to-love.jpg

Im losin myself, Im stuck in the moment, I look In the Mirror My only opponent
images
Bullet holes look photoshopped, or am I trippin'?

Honestly they probably are i feel like this may be a shot from the Notorious movie instead of actual crime scene pics

^^ 
indifferent.gif
 not overthinking anything just referencing what was posted in the thread earlier
Originally Posted by aloha818

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

It's like the intermission music they play between acts in a play. 

Naw, its actually The Piper at the Gates of Dawn, an ode to the god Pan. A subtle Illuminati reference. 
More info?

^^ 
indifferent.gif
 not overthinking anything just referencing what was posted in the thread earlier
Originally Posted by aloha818

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

It's like the intermission music they play between acts in a play. 

Naw, its actually The Piper at the Gates of Dawn, an ode to the god Pan. A subtle Illuminati reference. 
More info?

Back
Top Bottom