<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

they was like kids in a candy store.
pimp.gif

I mean if you name your record label after a prestigious car brand and then see !%*#$* destroy the car and play around with it in a video.

Wouldnt you feel a certain way?

I mean if you name your record label after a prestigious car brand and then see !%*#$* destroy the car and play around with it in a video.

i feel like the album is just ok. there are some beats that are sick as hell, but the lyrics are real bunz at times. i cant wait for drake wayne or j.cole to jack the beats and put some real heat on it. album has so much potential. kind of a let down. imo.

i feel like the album is just ok. there are some beats that are sick as hell, but the lyrics are real bunz at times. i cant wait for drake wayne or j.cole to jack the beats and put some real heat on it. album has so much potential. kind of a let down. imo.

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's like they said "*#&$ Maybach Music"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's like they said "*#&$ Maybach Music"

rickross04.jpg

rickross04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom