<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by jcbacall

does anybody know if WTT is available in best buy canada yet?

deluxe edition preferably
Coming out on Tuesday 
ohwell.gif

What i get from this album is while most rappers are busy making albums trying to stay relevant in music..... They are making art with the hopes of being remembered 50-60-70 years down the line.

What i get from this album is while most rappers are busy making albums trying to stay relevant in music..... They are making art with the hopes of being remembered 50-60-70 years down the line.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

11. Made In America (ft. Frank Ocean) – First of all son….Lionel Richie called from 1986 n said he wants his song back yo. Word. Sade jus holla’d on twitter to say this sh*t is soft as fu*k namsayin. I think Elton John wants to conceive babies to this joint b. Drake said he gon soak in his lotion pool to this sh*t rite here for like a week son. I think Wiz Khagina is scissorin wit Amber Rose to this sh*t rite now as we speak yo. I heard this sh*t gon be used for the next Gwyneth Paltrow movie too. I dont kno how the same $@!$@ that did Who Gon Stop Me had anything to do wit this sh*t but apparently he did nahmean. This sh*t sounds like two ++%$@% hang glidin over the ocean together at sunset holdin hands son. I think this is bout to be on Yung Berg’s yoga playlist. I cant fu*k wit this sh*t at all b. This sh*t is like audio lesbian comin out my speakers son.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
I love this track though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

11. Made In America (ft. Frank Ocean) – First of all son….Lionel Richie called from 1986 n said he wants his song back yo. Word. Sade jus holla’d on twitter to say this sh*t is soft as fu*k namsayin. I think Elton John wants to conceive babies to this joint b. Drake said he gon soak in his lotion pool to this sh*t rite here for like a week son. I think Wiz Khagina is scissorin wit Amber Rose to this sh*t rite now as we speak yo. I heard this sh*t gon be used for the next Gwyneth Paltrow movie too. I dont kno how the same $@!$@ that did Who Gon Stop Me had anything to do wit this sh*t but apparently he did nahmean. This sh*t sounds like two ++%$@% hang glidin over the ocean together at sunset holdin hands son. I think this is bout to be on Yung Berg’s yoga playlist. I cant fu*k wit this sh*t at all b. This sh*t is like audio lesbian comin out my speakers son.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
I love this track though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm going to go back and read some more of the posts in-depth, but I think "NCITW" is good (Jay) vs. evil (Kanye) in the "wild" (aka world). Kanye's lyrics and tone live up to this label, as does Jay's ("All white like I got the whole thing bleached"). Jay talks about some of the evils of the world as if he is above it while Kanye references the other evils but in an interested and inviting way.

Something else I noticed is that Jay references doctors having a Rolls Royce, and what do doctors do? Help/Save people. He mentions thugs prayers reaching, but thugs aren't known for helping or saving people. *Shrug*

I'm going to go back and read some more of the posts in-depth, but I think "NCITW" is good (Jay) vs. evil (Kanye) in the "wild" (aka world). Kanye's lyrics and tone live up to this label, as does Jay's ("All white like I got the whole thing bleached"). Jay talks about some of the evils of the world as if he is above it while Kanye references the other evils but in an interested and inviting way.

Something else I noticed is that Jay references doctors having a Rolls Royce, and what do doctors do? Help/Save people. He mentions thugs prayers reaching, but thugs aren't known for helping or saving people. *Shrug*

Originally Posted by Freeze

overall to me the album is kind of weak. hov has turned into the old guy at the party. all he talks about is money, and not cleverly either. yeezy was waaaay more entertaining on this album to me and even he was kinda toned down to me smh. i think there were a few hot beats that were completely wasted unfortunately. specifically _ in paris and who gon stop me. i thought bout of these were pure flames that seemed to get played out by the lyrics =(. oh and why does IMA take 3:45 seconds to start? type of bs is that?

??

Originally Posted by Freeze

overall to me the album is kind of weak. hov has turned into the old guy at the party. all he talks about is money, and not cleverly either. yeezy was waaaay more entertaining on this album to me and even he was kinda toned down to me smh. i think there were a few hot beats that were completely wasted unfortunately. specifically _ in paris and who gon stop me. i thought bout of these were pure flames that seemed to get played out by the lyrics =(. oh and why does IMA take 3:45 seconds to start? type of bs is that?

??

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by JorPun662

My God people, is Opium readily available again like it was in China back in the day? What the hell are yall smoking?

Yall are giving Jay and Kanye waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much credit on their lyrics.

indifferent.gif
lol, what I mean is that people are writing a minimum 5 paragraph essays explaining a verse, I believe people are looking too much into it and creating their own theories

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by JorPun662

My God people, is Opium readily available again like it was in China back in the day? What the hell are yall smoking?

Yall are giving Jay and Kanye waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much credit on their lyrics.

indifferent.gif
lol, what I mean is that people are writing a minimum 5 paragraph essays explaining a verse, I believe people are looking too much into it and creating their own theories

new day is mad depressing but
pimp.gif
at the same time, no D-riding but i feel for Ye and moms

new day is mad depressing but
pimp.gif
at the same time, no D-riding but i feel for Ye and moms

Back
Top Bottom