<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

So how bout the craziest thing just happened... I'm in ATL and my brother is coming down from South Carolina to go with me to the show tonight. He calls at 5 and says he's about an hour away, but his car just put him down. At this point I'm mad frustrated because he was supposed to leave way earlier in the day and waited to the last minute. He calls at about 6 and says to go on to the Phillips Arena and he'll try to meet me there because he has to go buy a battery and put it in THEN get back on the road. So in a rage of frustration I'm on the way there wondering if I bought another ticket for nothing. I take a look at the tickets and it shows that they are for the Saturday show! I turned my car around and just busted out 
roll.gif

I bought the tickets the first day they were available and after that, I didn't follow anymore news on the tour. So I didn't even realize that tonight's show was an ADDED tour date!

Crazy how it worked out, because knowing my brother, if he knew the show was tomorrow, he would have probably waited to the last minute again and his car would have put him down tomorrow. Hope everyone going to tonight's show has fun!

So how bout the craziest thing just happened... I'm in ATL and my brother is coming down from South Carolina to go with me to the show tonight. He calls at 5 and says he's about an hour away, but his car just put him down. At this point I'm mad frustrated because he was supposed to leave way earlier in the day and waited to the last minute. He calls at about 6 and says to go on to the Phillips Arena and he'll try to meet me there because he has to go buy a battery and put it in THEN get back on the road. So in a rage of frustration I'm on the way there wondering if I bought another ticket for nothing. I take a look at the tickets and it shows that they are for the Saturday show! I turned my car around and just busted out 
roll.gif

I bought the tickets the first day they were available and after that, I didn't follow anymore news on the tour. So I didn't even realize that tonight's show was an ADDED tour date!

Crazy how it worked out, because knowing my brother, if he knew the show was tomorrow, he would have probably waited to the last minute again and his car would have put him down tomorrow. Hope everyone going to tonight's show has fun!

there nothing on voyr. they're really dropping the ball....i know the show isn't supposed to stream but everyone that paid for a a membership expected content on at 9 eastern...

there nothing on voyr. they're really dropping the ball....i know the show isn't supposed to stream but everyone that paid for a a membership expected content on at 9 eastern...

Originally Posted by megatron

Thanks for the update, glad I didnt buy a membership

Originally Posted by xbiker47

the first official paid video is supposed to drop at midnight or after.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

the first official paid video is supposed to drop at midnight or after.

Back
Top Bottom