<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

boston right now

here my seats
15ee5i1.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Even doing the song twice is OD when there's other good songs on the album to perform. Being a "stan" of both I don't even know if I want to go anymore....

if youve seen both solo in arenas youre not missing much.......i was there for the first night at MSG and it was good but not mind blowing in my opinion.....Home and Home/GITD>>>WTT ....

and NIP more than once is actually wild corny....make the crowd suffer through Frank Ocean wailing and New Day in a packed house and NO murder to Excellence...but I gotta hear that %*%% cray 45 times.....OH.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Even doing the song twice is OD when there's other good songs on the album to perform. Being a "stan" of both I don't even know if I want to go anymore....

if youve seen both solo in arenas youre not missing much.......i was there for the first night at MSG and it was good but not mind blowing in my opinion.....Home and Home/GITD>>>WTT ....

and NIP more than once is actually wild corny....make the crowd suffer through Frank Ocean wailing and New Day in a packed house and NO murder to Excellence...but I gotta hear that %*%% cray 45 times.....OH.

So whats the lineup for this show??  Im going to Detroit this Saturday and am trying to get a feel when to get there.  It "starts" at 730, but when have they been getting on stage??

So whats the lineup for this show??  Im going to Detroit this Saturday and am trying to get a feel when to get there.  It "starts" at 730, but when have they been getting on stage??

'N in Paris' Watch went from 3 to 5 and now to 6.

Tre, you're right. We might get this song 15 times at this rate.

'N in Paris' Watch went from 3 to 5 and now to 6.

Tre, you're right. We might get this song 15 times at this rate.

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Boston

N in Paris 6 Times

could of done it 12 it was that live
^This, I didnt agree with them doing it 3 times when I was readin about other stops. They did it 6X and the crowd was going crazier everytime. it was unreal. Hope other stops have the energy of last night in Boston. 

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Boston

N in Paris 6 Times

^This, I didnt agree with them doing it 3 times when I was readin about other stops. They did it 6X and the crowd was going crazier everytime. it was unreal. Hope other stops have the energy of last night in Boston. 

^ Trust me, thats exactly what I was sayin. Last night, they could have honestly done it 8X, the crowd was asking for more after 6X.

^ Trust me, thats exactly what I was sayin. Last night, they could have honestly done it 8X, the crowd was asking for more after 6X.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

I wonder what's their rationale for performing it multiple times

Boston

N in Paris 6 Times

They did it 6X and the crowd was going crazier everytime. it was unreal. Hope other stops have the energy of last night in Boston. 

Last night, they could have honestly done it 8X, the crowd was asking for more after 6X

"They criticize me 'em for it, yet they all yell holla"

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

I wonder what's their rationale for performing it multiple times

Boston

N in Paris 6 Times

They did it 6X and the crowd was going crazier everytime. it was unreal. Hope other stops have the energy of last night in Boston. 

Last night, they could have honestly done it 8X, the crowd was asking for more after 6X

"They criticize me 'em for it, yet they all yell holla"

Originally Posted by lil dre 08

Finally got my tickets to the show in Kansas City. Got a pretty good deal on them from a friend that isnt able to go anymore.
cant wait. one week. first time seein hov. im contemplating wearin that versace for h&m jacket to try sell cause there will be an immense amount of Ye stans in a 2 block radius.

Back
Top Bottom