<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by lil dre 08

Finally got my tickets to the show in Kansas City. Got a pretty good deal on them from a friend that isnt able to go anymore.
cant wait. one week. first time seein hov. im contemplating wearin that versace for h&m jacket to try sell cause there will be an immense amount of Ye stans in a 2 block radius.

i dont care how many times they do slimes in paris as long as they dont skip the actual song "encore" and why i love you so .

i dont care how many times they do slimes in paris as long as they dont skip the actual song "encore" and why i love you so .

can't wait till tomorrow
happy.gif

LIVEST..CROWD..I'VE EVER SEEN...
Dudes did it all with the 2nd "Paris" performance and they played the whole song out. Thought it was over but this crowd gave a 5 min ovation that actually increased in volume as time went by so they did it again,same thing happened and they did it again. I thought it was over with by the 4th time but as Jay and 'Ye were leaving the stage the crowd got the loudest it ever got the whole night and they discussed something and waved off some backstage dude and just smiled,looked up at the crowd and said "are you serious? +#+% it" and did it again. Each of the "Paris" performances,the crowd got livelier than the one before it and by the last time literally everyone in the building was jumping around and reciting each lyric including security,the engineers and everything. They finished the 5th time and surprised everybody by playing "Encore" and the crowd went even crazier. They finished,looked at each other exhausted and the crowd started chanting "HOVA,HOVA",dude smiled and started a "KANYE" chant and they both screamed "I love this !##+$!*+%*+* city" one after another and peaced.

Their "New Day" performances are the realest performances I've seen from both of them as they sat down. I gotta give 'Ye mad props for being able to keep up his energy the entire time. By the end,even the damn crowd was exhausted,I can only imagine how he feels after interacting and running across the stage for 2 and a half hours. I can honestly say that 'Ye is one of the best performers I've ever seen after seeing him just shred it each of the 4 times I've seen him. Dude is def my choice for best Hip Hop live performer. 

Jay did his classics too and it seemed that the crowd was going ape**** for each one of his songs but the livest they got other than for "Paris" was for "Good Life". Everyone and they Moms were up and getting down to the whole song. Definitely money well worthwhile. I was hoping they'd perform "Murder o Exellence" and a couple other songs but I wasn't dissapointed. The stage design and effects were just an extra little sprinkle of sugar on the already amazing cupcake.

All in all an absolutely GREAT show and well worth the money dished out. These two just murdered it. Hopefully We'll see them both real soon again. I suggest whoever is still uncertain about going,go because it's def not something you wanna miss out.

LIVEST..CROWD..I'VE EVER SEEN...
Dudes did it all with the 2nd "Paris" performance and they played the whole song out. Thought it was over but this crowd gave a 5 min ovation that actually increased in volume as time went by so they did it again,same thing happened and they did it again. I thought it was over with by the 4th time but as Jay and 'Ye were leaving the stage the crowd got the loudest it ever got the whole night and they discussed something and waved off some backstage dude and just smiled,looked up at the crowd and said "are you serious? +#+% it" and did it again. Each of the "Paris" performances,the crowd got livelier than the one before it and by the last time literally everyone in the building was jumping around and reciting each lyric including security,the engineers and everything. They finished the 5th time and surprised everybody by playing "Encore" and the crowd went even crazier. They finished,looked at each other exhausted and the crowd started chanting "HOVA,HOVA",dude smiled and started a "KANYE" chant and they both screamed "I love this !##+$!*+%*+* city" one after another and peaced.

Their "New Day" performances are the realest performances I've seen from both of them as they sat down. I gotta give 'Ye mad props for being able to keep up his energy the entire time. By the end,even the damn crowd was exhausted,I can only imagine how he feels after interacting and running across the stage for 2 and a half hours. I can honestly say that 'Ye is one of the best performers I've ever seen after seeing him just shred it each of the 4 times I've seen him. Dude is def my choice for best Hip Hop live performer. 

Jay did his classics too and it seemed that the crowd was going ape**** for each one of his songs but the livest they got other than for "Paris" was for "Good Life". Everyone and they Moms were up and getting down to the whole song. Definitely money well worthwhile. I was hoping they'd perform "Murder o Exellence" and a couple other songs but I wasn't dissapointed. The stage design and effects were just an extra little sprinkle of sugar on the already amazing cupcake.

All in all an absolutely GREAT show and well worth the money dished out. These two just murdered it. Hopefully We'll see them both real soon again. I suggest whoever is still uncertain about going,go because it's def not something you wanna miss out.

On a 1-10 what would you all rate the concert? Pittsburgh show is Sunday and im debating on copping floor seats. I've seen Jay 2x but never seen Ye if that helps any.

On a 1-10 what would you all rate the concert? Pittsburgh show is Sunday and im debating on copping floor seats. I've seen Jay 2x but never seen Ye if that helps any.

Originally Posted by xzstrikaxz

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Boston

N in Paris 6 Times

could of done it 12 it was that live
^This, I didnt agree with them doing it 3 times when I was readin about other stops. They did it 6X and the crowd was going crazier everytime. it was unreal. Hope other stops have the energy of last night in Boston. 
boston was def live
pimp.gif

but exactly...saying they did it 6 times sounds od- just like when i read they did it 3 times...but when your in the moment it doesnt seem as ridiculous...if the crowd was dead they coulda stopped but they got louder everytime...

laugh.gif
after the final one and the lil sparklers on stage everybody was still waiting around for more just incase ...then the house lights came on

Originally Posted by xzstrikaxz

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Boston

N in Paris 6 Times

could of done it 12 it was that live
^This, I didnt agree with them doing it 3 times when I was readin about other stops. They did it 6X and the crowd was going crazier everytime. it was unreal. Hope other stops have the energy of last night in Boston. 
boston was def live
pimp.gif

but exactly...saying they did it 6 times sounds od- just like when i read they did it 3 times...but when your in the moment it doesnt seem as ridiculous...if the crowd was dead they coulda stopped but they got louder everytime...

laugh.gif
after the final one and the lil sparklers on stage everybody was still waiting around for more just incase ...then the house lights came on

Just have to get through a funeral
frown.gif
and then 3 terrible holiday retail shifts. Can't it be Saturday already?

Just have to get through a funeral
frown.gif
and then 3 terrible holiday retail shifts. Can't it be Saturday already?

Back
Top Bottom