<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Was at both shows in Toronto. First night got it 3x with Encore. Second night it was 5x with no Encore.

Was at both shows in Toronto. First night got it 3x with Encore. Second night it was 5x with no Encore.

I've been purposely ignoring this thread (haven't really been on NT the last couple weeks, period).

That Vegas date is within reach...

We're about to get it in, Trevon.
pimp.gif

I've been purposely ignoring this thread (haven't really been on NT the last couple weeks, period).

pimp.gif

went to the show in detroit....soooooo good.  kanye is dope as hell to me.  hov looking kinda old lol.  ye's energy on stage is dope.  the lights and stages they utilized were off the hook.  anybody peep the 666 lighting circling around ye's feet when he was on stage doing that one song???  tooooooo funny, and kinda weird lol.  them boys wild!!

i wish they wouldve done 'haters' from bp3. one of  my favorite joints.  lmaooooo @ them doing NIP all those times hahahaha, not even gon lie, by the end of the concert i was burned out.  exhausted.  by each time they started again i got hype haha.

dudes were throwing their hats on stage lmaooo

went to the show in detroit....soooooo good.  kanye is dope as hell to me.  hov looking kinda old lol.  ye's energy on stage is dope.  the lights and stages they utilized were off the hook.  anybody peep the 666 lighting circling around ye's feet when he was on stage doing that one song???  tooooooo funny, and kinda weird lol.  them boys wild!!

i wish they wouldve done 'haters' from bp3. one of  my favorite joints.  lmaooooo @ them doing NIP all those times hahahaha, not even gon lie, by the end of the concert i was burned out.  exhausted.  by each time they started again i got hype haha.

dudes were throwing their hats on stage lmaooo

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I keep forgetting this is apart of the trip. I'm just excited for Vegas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I keep forgetting this is apart of the trip. I'm just excited for Vegas
laugh.gif

i was in pittsburgh last night. i think we got 6 or 7 times, no encore. i thought it was gonna be corny but crowd went even more nuts every time.

i was in pittsburgh last night. i think we got 6 or 7 times, no encore. i thought it was gonna be corny but crowd went even more nuts every time.

Back
Top Bottom