Just came back from the show in sj

it was my second concert ever...it was
pimp.gif

s/o to my girl for surprising me with the tickets today lol

Just came back from the show in sj

it was my second concert ever...it was
pimp.gif

s/o to my girl for surprising me with the tickets today lol

None of those songs were performed. On another that speech Jay and Ye gave belongs in the motivational thread. I'm gonna remember that whenever I feel at my lowest. I was really hoping they'd do Murder to Excellence also.

None of those songs were performed. On another that speech Jay and Ye gave belongs in the motivational thread. I'm gonna remember that whenever I feel at my lowest. I was really hoping they'd do Murder to Excellence also.

I'm getting floor seats next time. I literally couldn't see what was on the screen because I was off to the side. So I really couldn't get the full experience. I enjoyed it nonetheless.

I'm getting floor seats next time. I literally couldn't see what was on the screen because I was off to the side. So I really couldn't get the full experience. I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Along with steady sales and the concert tour, WTT is also getting loves from critics. Seems to be hip-hop album of the year by alot of publications and websites - it's on 12 best albums of the year lists, 7 lists puts WTT in their top 10. One puts it in the top 12 albums overall in no order, and SPIN puts WTT in the top 7 for hip-hop albums.

Not bad for Jay and Ye
pimp.gif

Along with steady sales and the concert tour, WTT is also getting loves from critics. Seems to be hip-hop album of the year by alot of publications and websites - it's on 12 best albums of the year lists, 7 lists puts WTT in their top 10. One puts it in the top 12 albums overall in no order, and SPIN puts WTT in the top 7 for hip-hop albums.

Not bad for Jay and Ye
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4one5

what was the song they played right after that?

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Honestly, I forgot but it was the speech about Kanye contemplating suicide etc.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Honestly, I forgot but it was the speech about Kanye contemplating suicide etc.

FINALLY!!!!! 
My crew and I all enjoyed it. 

Wish San Jose was MORE live. Only getting N's In Paris 3 times is SAD! 

81ackMamba wrote:

i29jr6.jpg

"ALL OF THE LIGHTS!"

Now if you really want to enjoy the light show, those are the seats to have!
The light show was dope, wish I got to too it from THAT view.

Nappy wrote:
WaitWut wrote:
how many of you guys bought the concert T's? they fit true to size?

Got the US flag one with the tour dates on the back. That fits true to sz (xl). I got one of Kanye's tees with his name on the back N that one was more of a slim fit type. Was drunk when I bought it cus I'm probably never gonna where it (kanyes) On another note, the concert will be one of the most memorable concerts I've been to. U get to see two totally different entertainers perform together. KAnye even had me doing his "dance" during NIP.

Yea they fit true.

Them things hit me for $240 for the 6 T's I bought.

Just glad I got my Flag T!

FINALLY!!!!! 

81ackMamba wrote:

i29jr6.jpg

"ALL OF THE LIGHTS!"

Now if you really want to enjoy the light show, those are the seats to have!
The light show was dope, wish I got to too it from THAT view.

Nappy wrote:
WaitWut wrote:
how many of you guys bought the concert T's? they fit true to size?

Got the US flag one with the tour dates on the back. That fits true to sz (xl). I got one of Kanye's tees with his name on the back N that one was more of a slim fit type. Was drunk when I bought it cus I'm probably never gonna where it (kanyes) On another note, the concert will be one of the most memorable concerts I've been to. U get to see two totally different entertainers perform together. KAnye even had me doing his "dance" during NIP.

Yea they fit true.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

FINALLY!!!!! 

81ackMamba wrote:

i29jr6.jpg

"ALL OF THE LIGHTS!"

Yea they fit true.

dam 6 of the same tees?
laugh.gif
why didnt you guys get the yeezy or jay tees?

FINALLY!!!!! 

81ackMamba wrote:

i29jr6.jpg

"ALL OF THE LIGHTS!"

Yea they fit true.

dam 6 of the same tees?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

dam 6 of the same tees?
laugh.gif

I did. But I didnt like the face T's for myself.. Gave the 2 face T's to my cousins. 2 Flags for me. 1 flag for my main girl and the other for my mother(she loves Hov)

Back
Top Bottom