pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was in high school and i heard "Mayonaise colored benz, I push miracle whips"

and I was like
eek.gif

I was hooked.
Best album Outro Ever. 

listening to some young jeezy song right now i aint even checking this thread. this was a classic back in tha day

Originally Posted by cw2022

This is one of kanye's best track but not In my top 5, n
Been following kanye since about 1999 and have heard him use that line, I also like the unreleased song "wow" which he raps a lil in this song. This song is a close 2nd to Through the Wire as being the best song on the album IMO

Not that i don't believe you, because i do, but how did you follow Kanye in 99?

beautiful track though, i always just listen to the song randomly because thats how nice it is even though its 10 minutes of talking. great story

I aint play the hand I was dealt I changed my cards
I prayed to the heavens and I changed my stars.

pimp.gif

Didnt evidence produce this track? Maybe i misread the notes on the album, but I know he did one of the songs on CD

Verdykt wrote:
Didnt evidence produce this track? Maybe i misread the notes on the album, but I know he did one of the songs on CD
According to Wikipedia, Evidence was a co-producer for Last Call.

Its crazy when you listen to this and look at where he at now.

You still think we can get that deal with Roc-a-fella
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Its crazy when you listen to this and look at where he at now.

You still think we can get that deal with Roc-a-fella
pimp.gif

I swear I get chills hearing that part...it just sounds so crazy. 

Originally Posted by megatron

Been following kanye since about 1999 and have heard him use that line, I also like the unreleased song "wow" which he raps a lil in this song. This song is a close 2nd to Through the Wire as being the best song on the album IMO

beautiful track though, i always just listen to the song randomly because thats how nice it is even though its 10 minutes of talking. great story
son must be Ye best friend 
laugh.gif

Everytime this comes on my itunes I play it out in its entirety....I dont give a #$#! if its 13 mins long...its a movie

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by megatron

son must be Ye best friend 
laugh.gif

Son must be the ghost of Donda West, that was the only person messing with him in 99

Since I'm not biased, I'm not going to completely bash this song.

The mayonnaise/Miracle Whips line on this track is one of maybe 4 nice lines Kanye has rapped in his career.

The rest of the track is awful though.

Let's pretend for a second that this guy didn't tell y'all that bouncin' from college is the jumpoff...

Y'all don't cringe when you hear the "insects is/ in Texas/ in Lexus" part?

If that ain't the most struggled flow ever...

Back
Top Bottom