Kanye West LATE REGISTRATION Appreciation Post VOL. CLASSIC/GREATEST LP

this guy is currently the most overlooked untouchable master of the arts
indifferent.gif

People really don't appreciate him like they should because of the social media era we live in . . . but in 10 years this man will be looked at as a legend.

Lol I said that cause whenever I would ask ppl what their favorite Kanye album was, it was always College Dropout or something else besides this lol. Dudes solo discography is nearly perfect tho...SO FAR lol

Touch the sky is one of my favorites from him, that song just puts me in a good a * * mood. The horns, young Kanye and lupe together :smokin

Im trying to right my wrongs, But it's funny them same wrongs helped me write this song.

We Major is just EPIC.

I wish more people appreciated 808s though. That album did it for me. 

Not even electives?

Not even prerequ'ites?

You mean I missed my major by a couple'a seconds?!?!?!

Now I'm in the shop class or the basket-weavin' wit all the rest of the muh **** as underachievin' - man this is an INSULT...

....unfortunately, I know all about that life.

Still made it out though :smokin ...

...and don't even get me started on the sequel.
I mean, damn!!
Did you even see the test?!?!?! You got Ds mutha **** a, Ds!!!
Album was trash though....LR >****

and :lol: at dudes mentioning MBDTF as his best work, ya gotta chill with the trolling. **** was hot garbage

These days I'd say he goes in less lyrical, but with an amplified simplicity of meaning, and he goes bizarro on the instrumental composition lately. I took me some time to understand

Last edited:
Definatel not the greatest of all time. But definately a classic. It's some of Kanye's best work.

/

My fave I still like CD better but this is a close second.

This again just because.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom