Kanye West : Nicki Minaj has potential to become #2 rapper of all time Vol. Emimen #1

Kanye has a song on the album called "Holding Me Back" that features Nicki Minaj so I think he only made that statement to sell his album.

Originally Posted by PO2345

face_kicked_bus.gif

Goodnight everyone.

Kanye has a song on the album called "Holding Me Back" that features Nicki Minaj so I think he only made that statement to sell his album.

Originally Posted by PO2345

face_kicked_bus.gif

Goodnight everyone.

Kanye predicted I could be one of the best....... Cleo
Crazy like the Matrix, second to the one....... Neo

Kanye predicted I could be one of the best....... Cleo
Crazy like the Matrix, second to the one....... Neo

Ye probably ain't hit yet, so he is just saying this to gas her up.

Thats the only rational explanation I can think of.

Ye probably ain't hit yet, so he is just saying this to gas her up.

Thats the only rational explanation I can think of.

em's got the respect of all the greats. when he's done, he's in EVERY rapper's top 5.

nicki has talent, but let her career go on a lil kanye. or is he just tryna get some?

em's got the respect of all the greats. when he's done, he's in EVERY rapper's top 5.

nicki has talent, but let her career go on a lil kanye. or is he just tryna get some?

[Cake] He's on water... [/Cake]

...as much as it pains me to admit it, I'm becoming a fan off the #%++* though - she's nuthin' special on the mic, but she definitely has that ''it'' intangible star quality - the #%++* is fun to watch.

[Cake] He's on water... [/Cake]

...as much as it pains me to admit it, I'm becoming a fan off the #%++* though - she's nuthin' special on the mic, but she definitely has that ''it'' intangible star quality - the #%++* is fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom