Kanye West : Nicki Minaj has potential to become #2 rapper of all time Vol. Emimen #1

Originally Posted by E3LAL

What's worse is that she is on the album
sick.gif
.  Kanye has always been on point with who he features but I'm not liking this one.

He had Paul Wall on his 2nd album and T Pain on his 3rd. He clearly dnt care who he put on the album, the music always come out good.

Its the fact that Nicki, Em, and pretty much everyone he named is the hottest in the game,
so if they're on the album or not, he's gonna give them extra props kuz they buzzin right now.
Ye smart.

Its the fact that Nicki, Em, and pretty much everyone he named is the hottest in the game,
so if they're on the album or not, he's gonna give them extra props kuz they buzzin right now.
Ye smart.

I thought everything that comes out of Kanye's mouth was gospel around here. Hmmmmm.......

I thought everything that comes out of Kanye's mouth was gospel around here. Hmmmmm.......

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

sick.gif
.  Kanye has always been on point with who he features but I'm not liking this one.

He had Paul Wall on his 2nd album and T Pain on his 3rd. He clearly dnt care who he put on the album, the music always come out good.

ummm tpain > nicki minaj tho... 
a tpain hook will get u waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more spins than a nicki minaj anything (unless its a sex tape)...

sick.gif

a tpain hook will get u waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more spins than a nicki minaj anything (unless its a sex tape)...

why do yall care so much??? its just an opinion..
.yall actin like its a fact and the world is going through changes
laugh.gif

why do yall care so much??? its just an opinion..
.yall actin like its a fact and the world is going through changes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

sick.gif

Are you talking about in 2010? or in 2006/2007?

T-Pain ain't hot right now. He's put two singles, and people aren't feelin' his stuff...

Now Nicki... Her buzz goes without saying.... She killin it
smh.gif

sick.gif

T-Pain ain't hot right now. He's put two singles, and people aren't feelin' his stuff...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

sick.gif

smh.gif
just depends on the songs... what singles does he have out?

nicki sucks at hooks... a rap feature is only gonna do so much for u...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

sick.gif

smh.gif
just depends on the songs... what singles does he have out?

nicki sucks at hooks... a rap feature is only gonna do so much for u...

Back
Top Bottom