Kanye West or Just Blaze?

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I don't want yall to think im calling Justin a slouch or anything...

Son has produced some of my favorite beats of ALL-TIME.... Like I want "I Really Mean It" to be played at my funeral b.

But as a complete Producer, i don't see him messing with Ye.

Spot, you aint never lie. I've told people the same damn thing. And play the rest of Diplomatic Immunity at my wake.

Truthfully, I cant be mad if anyone pick either producer. I appreciate both. 
pimp.gif

....but Just Blaze got @ me on twitter bc I told him he should have gave Cam that 'I Love My !##@!@*' beat.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

So I still pick Kanye

CD, Late Registration, 808's, Graduation, and MBDTF....seriously Kanye is much more well rounded. But if I need one beat....I'm taking Just

just blaze is by far the better producer... kanye dont be makin all the *@+% yall assumes he makes... not lately

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

just blaze is by far the better producer... kanye dont be makin all the *@+% yall assumes he makes... not lately
Was just about to say this... Like literally was half way typing this.
laugh.gif

Kanye isn't anywhere as involved in actually making a beat when compared to Just Blaze.

No slander but its the truth.

Yea I was just about to say, a lot of the Ye' production nowadays has more to do with Mike Dean & Jeff Bhaskher post 808's & Heartbreak, No I.D. too.
If Just produces a record, he plays every instrument on it, so he's by far the better composer, but a produces encompasses a lot more.

Both are on point...Ye's catalog and diversity make him my pick.  Kanye his a perfectionist, tweaking every minute detail of his beats and his due diligence shows. 

Just Blaze has his signature sound...I like to be able to listen to a beat and be surprised or caught off guard by who produced it. 

anyone else reminded of Cole's God's Gift with Lord Knows?

Not saying it bites it, i guess just sounds similar and has god/lord in the title lol

JB had better "bangers", but Kanyes use of samples is crazy....Probably two of my favorite producers, cant pick.

Whether Kanye does all the work or not is irrelevant. Cause it's not like we know what he did or didnt do. What if all the hot parts in his productions were him and decent parts were the help?

I pick Kanye

And outside of Saigon's album and the Electronica tape has Blaze produced an entire (75%+) album before?

I think its kind o almost harder to what Blaze does than what Kanye does in many ways, Kanye is almost more of a taste-maker at times than a producer to me...Regardless, pointless argument there both 2 of the best at what they do.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Spot, you aint never lie. I've told people the same damn thing. And play the rest of Diplomatic Immunity at my wake.

Truthfully, I cant be mad if anyone pick either producer. I appreciate both. 
pimp.gif

....but Just Blaze got @ me on twitter bc I told him he should have gave Cam that 'I Love My !##@!@*' beat.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

So I still pick Kanye
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear I felt like I was 1 of maybe 3 people in Houston bangin Diplomatic Immunity (and 'From Me To U). But for me
it was more cause of Heatmakerz instead of JB.

Just Blaze. Im trippin off of I Really Mean It, U Dont Know and esp Why You Hate The Game.

Kanye never had any beats that make me wanna replay just for the instrumental. Plus I like producers that can actually play an instrument. Not that it means anything of course.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Producing an entire album = Kanye'

Just wanting an epic track on an album = Blaze

This.... Beat for beat pause, Its Just Blaze. But If you want a whole album and good creative direction you should go with Kanye. If we just heard a batch of instrumentals with no artists on them, most would say that the Just Blaze beats were better. As a producer myself I know thats not all there is 2 it but Just Blaze is just an animal.... Both are top 2 Since Chronic 2001 tho....

both are legends, but i'm have to go with Just Blaze dude got bangers for day  

Edit : What We Do & Philadelphia Freeway album is classic Just Blaze

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

And outside of Saigon's album and the Electronica tape has Blaze produced an entire (75%+) album before?
Philadelphia Freeway

Even though he was never credited he basically executive produced that album, I know the response you'll follow up with SHWAP but I had to mention that.
laugh.gif

There's something that i really like in Justin Blaze and the Blazettes. So i pick Just Blaze. But i love me some Kanye too.
That Do Or Die feat is my favorite Kanye feature.

From 01 - 04 I'm taking Just but since Late Registration Ye has been by far the best.

That Lord Knows beat though....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom