Kanye West - White Dress

I almost immediately exited out of this thread cause of this one comment. Glad I actually listened to it though. A nice real smooth track, not overblown and overproduced at all. Thankfully nothing like what was on MBDTF.

.... ehhh reminds me of devil in a new dress and eyes closed. song is great nonetheless...i've known about this song for at least 10 months. I would be willing to bet that ye recorded this over 2 years ago

whoa...so he CAN switch back and forth between sucking and not. Nice
pimp.gif

Not overproduced, not full of "trying too hard" punchlines, no poor floor, is this the same Kanye West???

I really haven't liked anything since Late Registration from him, but this is good...real good. I dig this a lot. Hoping that his next album sounds like this.

whoa...so he CAN switch back and forth between sucking and not. Nice :pimp:

I'm sayin :lol:. People always talking about "well they just evolved" or "you can't expect them to stay the same forever". Well, PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT he just did it, and about half of Bad Meets Evil Eminem proved he's fully capable of not yelling, not rapping in an awful accent, and not cramming every syllable in one bar. Cee-Lo & 3K, your move.

Dope.

Y'all really overrating how good this is compared to Cruel Summer. Ye really hasn't ever had a terribly bad verse.

Back
Top Bottom