[[...Kanye West x Dwele x 'Power'...(FULL) vol. Mastered version is out. ]]

Track is damn good and is even better bumping it in the whip. I can't wait to hear the mastered version. I seriously don't see how anyone can hate on this track and I just love the evolution of Kanye as an artist.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

"Can't Tell Me Nothing" is Kanye's best song though....

(IMO, at least
embarassed.gif
)
I'm right there with you

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

SMH the naysayers musta forgot like Roy Jones...already trying to discredit the track hours after it leaks

how you gon pass judgement talkin bout 'its alright. nothing classic' ??
laugh.gif

a classic is a piece of work that remains dope over TIME...so unless you've been bumpin this song for a while already ....

Nah, a classic would've made me play this back twice.....I did not. Glad he's rappin' again, though.

SMH the naysayers musta forgot like Roy Jones...already trying to discredit the track hours after it leaks

laugh.gif

a classic is a piece of work that remains dope over TIME...so unless you've been bumpin this song for a while already ....

Nah, a classic would've made me play this back twice.....I did not. Glad he's rappin' again, though.

I don't understand how the same dudes who were hyped off Love Lockdown are now trying to isht on this. Thank God Ye back to puttin out that hip hop. This isn't the hottest song he's ever put out but if it's an indication of the direction he's headed I'm excited.

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

laugh.gif

B Smooth has it right.  You clearly don't understand the definition of classic. 
laugh.gif
 @ playing a song twice equating to classic status. Only on NT...smh

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by jomitm

!!%+ SNL and the whole cast
Tell ‘em Yeezy said they can kiss my whole @%#
More specifically, they can kiss my @%%++*+
I’m an @%%++*+? You !*#**+ got jokes
You short-minded !*#**+’ thoughts is Napoleon
My furs is Mongolian, my ice brought the goalies in
Now I embody every characteristic of the egotistic
He know, he so, @!##%$’ gifted
I just needed time alone, with my own thoughts
Got treasures in my mind, but couldn’t open up my own vault
My childlike creativity, purity and honesty
Is honestly being prodded by these grown thoughts
Reality is catchin’ up with me
Takin’ my inner child, I’m fighting for it, custody
With these responsibilities that they entrusted me
As I look down at my dia-mond-encrusted piece
iiiiiggggghhhhtttt.

pimp.gif

yup

&
laugh.gif
at a lot of these comments.  Typical NT

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You mean to tell me you will consider a song a classic even if you wouldn't play it back?

^
nerd.gif

Have you heard Ross' track feat. Ye too?  Live Fast, Die Young (I think that's the name).

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Gosh, you're so witty, Illy.

Only kidding, of course.
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

^
nerd.gif

Have you heard Ross' track feat. Ye too?  Live Fast, Die Young (I think that's the name).

Nope.

Heard it was dope, though.

Im personally not a big fan of Ross outside of his superb taste for beats, but im sure Kanye wouldn't put a Ross verse on his album unless it had more substance than his regular 'mafia music/i smoke cigars and smash women' verses. Im lookin forward to it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You mean to tell me you will consider a song a classic even if you wouldn't play it back?
Nah not saying that at all. Just saying its way too early to be throwing that word around regarding any song especially after one listen. 

Back
Top Bottom