Kanye West x Jay-Z “H.A.M.â€

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Weak... If it was 2 other rappers with the same verses...yall would say it was weak too..

....But since HOV is on the track....its the greatest song ever....and all of a sudden the beat becomes Harder than BMF's....

HOV aint built for the fast flow....he's perfected the slow, witty, talkative flow...he should just stick to that...
roll.gif
hatin for no reason. Jay-z started his career with the fast flow $#@$ is u talkin about

Was he known as one of the greats with that flow?....And how am I hating?...I stated my opinion, which happens to be a fact
smokin.gif

-waits-
Nobody said he was one of the greats with the fast flow, though.......

Yeah, I know that...But whats the point of saying he started his career with the "fast flow"?.... He switched it up for a reason...
wink.gif
Because he did....?

And that makes him good at it?...oh ok

And if he switches it up, that means he is "not built for it"? Oh ok

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Weak... If it was 2 other rappers with the same verses...yall would say it was weak too..

....But since HOV is on the track....its the greatest song ever....and all of a sudden the beat becomes Harder than BMF's....

HOV aint built for the fast flow....he's perfected the slow, witty, talkative flow...he should just stick to that...
roll.gif
hatin for no reason. Jay-z started his career with the fast flow $#@$ is u talkin about

Was he known as one of the greats with that flow?....And how am I hating?...I stated my opinion, which happens to be a fact
smokin.gif

-waits-
Nobody said he was one of the greats with the fast flow, though.......

Yeah, I know that...But whats the point of saying he started his career with the "fast flow"?.... He switched it up for a reason...
wink.gif
Because he did....?

And that makes him good at it?...oh ok

And if he switches it up, that means he is "not built for it"? Oh ok

Basically... The masses wasn't feelin that Jaz O type flow from HOV, He switched it up and is now known to be one of the GOATS....yall might like that flow from hov...but he sounds Wack to me...

Basically... The masses wasn't feelin that Jaz O type flow from HOV, He switched it up and is now known to be one of the GOATS....yall might like that flow from hov...but he sounds Wack to me...

Basically... The masses wasn't feelin that Jaz O type flow fromHOV, He switched it up and is now known to be one of the GOATS....yallmight like that flow from hov...but he sounds Wack to me...

Basically... The masses wasn't feelin that Jaz O type flow fromHOV, He switched it up and is now known to be one of the GOATS....yallmight like that flow from hov...but he sounds Wack to me...

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

FlatbushFiyah23 wrote:

Dead Stokc wrote:

If Kanye's verse went harder, the beat was different, and there was
a 3rd verse, then this song would be as epic as its supposed to be.

Where was there ever a memo saying that this song was supposed to be "epic"?

I mean...Its Kanye and Jay-Z. Even though they have made non epic songs together its just those two names together force ppl to expect epicness. People havent learned that they are human yet.

The memo is the 12 page thread about 1 got damn song.
FAIL!! A memo is a short note designating something to be remembered, esp. something to be done or acted upon in the future or a reminder. The thread was not 12 pages until yesterday so how did it serve as a memo?!
laugh.gif

Hip Hop Doc I agree with you that people have ridiculous expectations.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

FlatbushFiyah23 wrote:

Dead Stokc wrote:

If Kanye's verse went harder, the beat was different, and there was
a 3rd verse, then this song would be as epic as its supposed to be.

Where was there ever a memo saying that this song was supposed to be "epic"?

I mean...Its Kanye and Jay-Z. Even though they have made non epic songs together its just those two names together force ppl to expect epicness. People havent learned that they are human yet.

The memo is the 12 page thread about 1 got damn song.
FAIL!! A memo is a short note designating something to be remembered, esp. something to be done or acted upon in the future or a reminder. The thread was not 12 pages until yesterday so how did it serve as a memo?!
laugh.gif

Hip Hop Doc I agree with you that people have ridiculous expectations.

3 different threads on this album.

Song is whatever although Jay went in.

I haven't listened enough, but who is he sending shots @ this time
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Was late coming from lunch listening to the opera singer @ the end thinkin I was about to miss something 
eyes.gif

3 different threads on this album.

Song is whatever although Jay went in.

I haven't listened enough, but who is he sending shots @ this time
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Was late coming from lunch listening to the opera singer @ the end thinkin I was about to miss something 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Cant Reid

I could immediately tell this was a Lex beat, BUT this wasn't the all famous Lex riddim.

This is my point exactly. 
This DOESN'T sound like BMF or MC Hammer.

I don't understand how anyone can say it does.

Nah, this sounds different.

Kanye's verse was weak.

Hov's flow though.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Cant Reid

I could immediately tell this was a Lex beat, BUT this wasn't the all famous Lex riddim.

This is my point exactly. 
This DOESN'T sound like BMF or MC Hammer.

I don't understand how anyone can say it does.

Nah, this sounds different.

Kanye's verse was weak.

Hov's flow though.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom