Kanye West.

Only Jay and Ye can have the internet nuts like this.

I mean, all Ye posted was a pic and there's already 3 pages. By the time 3/22 rolls around, this will be ATLEASt 8 pages.

But seriously, I REALLY hope its some sort of new music (Pre- 808's)

Not to be the party pooper but I think image has nothin to do with his music i think its related to the post. Its 322 not 3/22. I don't think Kanye is that secretive or subliminal. I think if he were to drop some !+## he would just drop it like Cant Tell Me Nothin (remember how that snippet had dudes spazzin) and Love Lockdown. Don't trip I don think Ye is dropping an album until Junish so we might get a single around late April at earliest. I'm just as excited as everyone else but I believin this is the ultimate case of reaching.

Illuminati

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

nothin featuring the clipse please...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

nothin featuring the clipse please...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i can do that too? u want a cookie @##?
NT is the only place where people really hold Clipse in such high regard. I F with their music but on here them cats are the second coming.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

New clothing line called "322"?

ohwell.gif
%$%%+! would be pissed if this was for a clothing line...

*rethinks that

nah, no they wouldnt... they'd be upset for like 5 minutes then start postin "where and when can i cop?!
eek.gif
"

It's pretty obvious now that Ye' and Jay know that illuminati-esque things will get the internet buzzing so its a smart move on their part.
edit: That site is trippy as !*#%
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

maybe he'll off himself on 3/22
indifferent.gif

Don't play like that, doggie.

On the other hand, Ye needs to drop something. I'm already looking forward to Good %+* Job.

Back
Top Bottom