Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

add hawaii please 
eyes.gif

The extended version of the On Sight sample was sooooo :pimp:

Looking back, it was probably one of my favorite shows I've ever been to out of any genre of music. Better than WTT tour by a mile that's for sure. The performers on stage with him, the huge mountain thing and the lights -- all very creative, artistic, and a nice compliment in general to the entire act. I just wish he didn't come out so late but other than that no complaints from me.

I WONDER LIVE, THOUGH :wow:

The extended version of the On Sight sample was sooooo :pimp:

Looking back, it was probably one of my favorite shows I've ever been to out of any genre of music. Better than WTT tour by a mile that's for sure. The performers on stage with him, the huge mountain thing and the lights -- all very creative, artistic, and a nice compliment in general to the entire act. I just wish he didn't come out so late but other than that no complaints from me.

I WONDER LIVE, THOUGH :wow:

yeah it seems like more like a performance piece/fashion show then a rap concert. people were complaining cuz he was laying on the ground at times, letting instrumentals play, wearing a mask most the shoe ect. not everyone can appreciate visual art I guess (funny because that's what sneakers are)

Last edited:
not feeling the performing with a mask for most of the show vibe. the pessimist in me thinks this could be another MF Doom stunt.

That's what I figured since he wears the mask.... Lol. I can't see Kanye doing that but who knows haha

I lightweight wanted to see this show just to see what all the fuss was about (casual 'Ye fan here).

Now that they added Nashville, I think I'ma have to make it happen.  
pimp.gif

Glad to see Nashville getting some love.  

I was a lil pissed when I was talking to my bro on Monday when he randomly says, "1 more day" I I was like no its on wednesday so 2 then both of us went
indifferent.gif
he's at tonights show in San Jose and I got Oakland, we thought we both had the same date together, he doesn't have floor but I do, too juiced right now and he's sent me a video of Backseat freestyle and pics of the place with the lights shooting up at his entrance. jealous

How was K.Dots set... Couldn't get tickets for The Bay Show but looking to go in December for the houston date

Kanye needs to re-release Coldest Winter with the concert version. The autotune he was using on it during the performance was insane! It was probably one of the best songs I've ever seen him do live.

he needs to add a Hawaii show figuring a bunch of his music was recorded here... do it in Aloha Stadium in the nice weather :smokin

Looks like I'm passing on both bay area dates. Seen Kanye but can catch Kendrick some other time. I'm surprised the show started on time tonight, I think I waited over an hour for WTT at the same venue.

ill just drop this off here.  randomly came across this on youtube, thought it was cool to see the contrast of what he was doing then to what hes doing now

Last edited:
house of blues? looks like the Regency Ball room, did they change names or am I trippin?

^I'm going solo too, my bro got a seat in the stands though, got floor for oakland tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom