Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

OMG I GOT TOO PUMPED WHEN THAT CAME ON!!!! And i felt like my row was the only row gettin it crackin. I was going too hard on the stands like i was on stage. The people around were just kinda standing and moving to the beat, and I was like "yo, wtf?"
I loved Kendrick's set, i wish he did dome section 80, but when he dropped Compton as the closer i was :pimp:
My favorite kanye perfomances were Runaway, Goodlife, Flashing lights, and Bound 2 maybe becuz the whole stadium was involved.
If they added another showing to the bay, I would definitely go again.

Everything about "I Wonder" was perfect :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. With all of those people walking on stage before the song you're expecting something from Yeezus, then you hear "Find your dreams come true....." I almost lost it.

@stillmaticshay What's the sizing like on the tour shirts? Most of the time I'm a Medium, but gotta cop a Large if the shirts are slim fit or run small. (I copped the WTT tour shirts in a L, regretted not copping Medium).

Got 2 tickets I also need to sell for the 10/28 show in LA, Sec 106 Row 19. Will sell for face value

^I was at the SJ show on the floor. Yeezy was on point. When Through the Wire came on 8):smokin

My first Kanye concert because my older bro saw GITD and WTT and told me I'll regret it. Amazing to say the least.

I have photos and video posted on my IG in my sig if you want to see, I'm tall and was pretty close I would say to get good shots

wow you're bro didn't like the GITD and WTT tour? I've been to those and the Touch The Sky tour (with common, keyshia cole & fantasia). Visually he puts on a great show, he forgets lyrics and spazzes out but other than that its a good live show.

The shirt isn't on the site 
indifferent.gif

Nice pics. What did you use to take them?...pacsuns collection was weak if they only had those 3 shirts

OMG those pics are dope man! Thanks for posting.

Smh at no Kim Tee online. I need that lol

My experience at Oracle:

1) Come early and buy shirts asap. Best sellers were indian (both colors) and grim reaper with the rose on the back
2) GA > VIP GA. Yeezy spends 90% of his time on the small stage if he's not on the mountain.
3) Kendrick was nice.
4) Cold Winter live was dope.
5) 4 words: Blood On The Leaves
6) Red Octobers glow red in the dark.

My first Kanye concert because my older bro saw GITD and WTT and told me I'll regret it. Amazing to say the least.

I have photos and video posted on my IG in my sig if you want to see, I'm tall and was pretty close I would say to get good shots
wow you're bro didn't like the GITD and WTT tour? I've been to those and the Touch The Sky tour (with common, keyshia cole & fantasia). Visually he puts on a great show, he forgets lyrics and spazzes out but other than that its a good live show.
oh I'm sorry I meant my bro told me that I'll (me) regret it if I didn't go to any one of his shows, he's been to those and loved each one, crazy stories he told me of the spectacles and sets,

looking at the PacSun website it gives me hope that me selling my shirt online will go through fine. I'm gonna sell the Grim reaper black shirt in a Large and Pacsun has it with a smaller logo apparently, no tour dates, and no sleeves, which will probably set people off the most and come to me
pimp.gif

My experience at Oracle:

1) Come early and buy shirts asap. Best sellers were indian (both colors) and grim reaper with the rose on the back
2) GA > VIP GA. Yeezy spends 90% of his time on the small stage if he's not on the mountain.
3) Kendrick was nice.

Thanks for the tips - especially the GA comment

Thanks to MF Brown for the Pic. :smokin Will be switching it up from time to time since I love them all.

View media item 629899

My experience at Oracle:

3) Kendrick was nice.

Yup. All of this sums it up basically. Blood On The Leaves was the best song performed imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom