Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

SMH
the Toronto shows got moved from next week to December 22/23
hopefully the weather will be all good, so no more delays.

Yeezus is arriving come Christmas time i guess...

i wish he would include it, it's hand's down my fav song by him.

i might make a sign and hold it up front row at madison square garden, "play devil in a new dress or S T F U!"... :lol: this moody @$% dude would prolly black out on me... :lol:

the secret forum ain't some crap to be cool, it's just for people we know are looking for pairs to actually keep and wear, and will help others get pairs without OD rape prices. sharing info we don't want public, etc.

cuz there's too much crap to sift thru on the NT thread, and lurkers, resellers, blogs, etc, be taking the NT info... and resellers use our info to cop , turn around and resell for rape to those of us who got jobs and don't have to sell shoes and just wanna wear 'em.

resellers got their tactics, so we got our's... simple as that really.

invites ain't even gone out yet tho, only like 12 of us in there so far, same people from last year. when we get more info like a RD, invites will go out.

I am intrigue by this... I would def like an invite. Yeah he might "Miguel Leg Drop" you off the stage if you had that sign.

Does he ever do Devil in a New Dress? Can't recall from any of the shows ive been to

i wish he would include it, it's hand's down my fav song by him.

i might make a sign and hold it up front row at madison square garden, "play devil in a new dress or S T F U!"... :lol: this moody @$% dude would prolly black out on me... :lol:

ye would kick you out srs :lol:

Last edited:
Crazy. Hot 97 mentioned 4 shows today but Now 923 only mentioned 2 shows today when I was in the car.

No :lol:

No promoter would ever allow that.

And the Now923 spot sounded like a produced commercial. Not even a giveaway.

^ Just watched that half *** performance of "Late" :smh: come on Ye, he NEVER perform that song and that's the way he finally did it??

WTF man! He can perform "Late" at OF but not at Yeezus. Son, I'm disappoint
Its not like Ye would remember the lyrics anyways 
laugh.gif

He was basically Tyler's hypeman while Tyler was rapping Late. It really would be dope to see him perform that tho.

^ Just watched that half *** performance of "Late" :smh: come on Ye, he NEVER perform that song and that's the way he finally did it??

He hasn't performed the song in so long, and we don't know if he had any prep time. This was a rare occurance where not remembering the lyrics actually made the moment that more special. Kanye turned into a hypeman on his own song, as a fellow artist (one of his biggest fans) rapped all the verses on stage. You can see the enjoyment 'Ye had during the moment.

SMH
the Toronto shows got moved from next week to December 22/23
hopefully the weather will be all good, so no more delays.

Yeezus is arriving come Christmas time i guess...

Actually think it worked out for the better here. Yeezus during the holidays right before Christmas Eve, and the first show is on a Sunday. :pimp:

Last edited:
"Late" is such as dope song. saw this on ig over the wknd, ol girl i was with simply said " i miss kanye" 

that made me laugh "HA HA HA HAAA" 

i might make a sign and hold it up front row at madison square garden, "play devil in a new dress or S T F U!"...
laugh.gif
this moody @$% dude would prolly black out on me...
laugh.gif
I thought about doing that when Kendrick came to my school with Rigamortis. Except I realized the people behind me would kill me for blocking their view.
laugh.gif

Kanye cant come to Toronto tomorrow but he can go on stage with Tyler and not know his own damn lyrics.

Yes I am salt. Fight me

I'm still salty about the rescheduled date for Chicago. Cant even make it, and stub hub won't offer refunds, just tell you to relist the tickets. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom