Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

all i can say is... AMAZING show.

AMAZING.

Even if you're not a fan you need to see the show. I go to 50 concerts + a year and this one is top 3 EASILY this year.

Kanye seemed to be having fun which is always great for a crowd.

Copped a few shirts and a poster. I'll try to get some pics up later. Forgot my phone in the car so I didn't get many shots of the show.

**Oh yeah, here's a tip for anyone buying a poster. Guy in front of my buys poster and asks for tubing or a rubberband etc. Lady says absolutely no rubberbands or tubing etc. Pretty much, figure it out. I buy my shirts and poster and give her a $5 tip. She proceeds to roll my poster up, double bag it, tape it, then bag it again.

Moral of the story. Tip service people. You will be rewarded.

AMAZING.

Even if you're not a fan you need to see the show. I go to 50 concerts + a year and this one is top 3 EASILY this year.

Copped a few shirts and a poster. I'll try to get some pics up later. Forgot my phone in the car so I didn't get many shots of the show.

**Oh yeah, here's a tip for anyone buying a poster. Guy in front of my buys poster and asks for tubing or a rubberband etc. Lady says absolutely no rubberbands or tubing etc. Pretty much, figure it out. I buy my shirts and poster and give her a $5 tip. She proceeds to roll my poster up, double bag it, tape it, then bag it again.

Ill try this for the New Orleans show. Feel like they will take my money and throw my items at me. 

But thats just me

It was at the Boston show last night, TD Garden. The dad is in construction and said he was getting two pairs of Red Octobers, gave me his card so I might have to hit him up haha

AMAZING.

Yep, I went to an older white lady and she was as nice as can be. Didn't tip her but just had a random conversation.

I was in the Lebron Denim X if anybody in Philly show spotted them , few people stopped me and gave me props on them.

Going tomorrow to Barclays. Got an email that says "Show begins promptly at 7:30 PM" Able to confirm what to expect? Kendrick come out right at 7 30?

ANYONE? Going tomorrow to Barclays. Got an email that says "Show begins promptly at 7:30 PM" Able to confirm what to expect? Kendrick come out right at 7 30?

Edit: Wrong thread.

Headed out to the Barclays this evening, hunnid level. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
ANYONE? Going tomorrow to Barclays. Got an email that says "Show begins promptly at 7:30 PM" Able to confirm what to expect? Kendrick come out right at 7 30?

It'll be close. Kanye damn near performed for almost 2 1/2 hours.

Kendrick was pretty close to 8pm so they might have him starting earlier since Kanye's set is so long. He also didn't bring ANYONE out with him during his set so maybe Kanye is planning a few guests which will make the show even longer.

Bound 2 video sucks. Trying to be too creative again and it doesnt translate well on screen. The video sucks.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-topless-kanye-west-bound-2-article-1.1521710

kim looking 
nthat.gif

ANYONE SELLING SUNDAY TIX?

Btw dont even try smoking weed at barclays. They are fun nazis over there

going to the dc show thursday...still havent bought tix yet though.

anyone take any cameras into the show? (with changable lenses or with out changeable lenses?)

ANYONE SELLING SUNDAY TIX?

Btw dont even try smoking weed at barclays. They are fun nazis over there
That sucks cause i was blowing Ls after Ls at the philly show for 2.5 hours that Ye was on. Once we sparked up at 8:15 few ppl in our section followed up. It was amazing until one dude sparked up a damn Black and Mild ruined the whole damn smell of the XO

^yup, You would think weed in a BROOKLYN arena wouldnt be a problem but it is. I came up to a security guard when I went to my first show there in October and said "when JayZ* opened this place up, did you see people smoking weed?" He answered "of course, but we try to completely prevent it"

I still smoked my blunt btw. Had to watch my back though

Last edited:
^ ya nodoubt same with me I watched one way while my homie watched the other. We actually had seat # 1-2-3 but we just moved and sat towards the middle of the isle so we were surrounded by a few ppl. 

Even with out it im sure i would have enjoyed but man it was epic while blazing and watching a Genius do his thing.

going to the sunday MSG show. hoping tribe brings out busta or somebody (that new joint "thank you" is ridic, that's the fastest i've ever heard q-tip flow).

stoked. haven't been to NYC in years.

anyone know the policies on my girl bringing in her bag / purse, and if they're really not allowing cameras?

going to the sunday MSG show. hoping tribe brings out busta or somebody (that new joint "thank you" is ridic, that's the fastest i've ever heard q-tip flow).

stoked. haven't been to NYC in years.

anyone know the policies on my girl bringing in her bag / purse, and if they're really not allowing cameras?
I think they dont allow bags in GA only.  Not sure about cameras

Gonna be there Saturday.  Fully prepared to go insane 
nthat.gif

^yup, You would think weed in a BROOKLYN arena wouldnt be a problem but it is. I came up to a security guard when I went to my first show there in October and said "when JayZ* opened this place up, did you see people smoking weed?" He answered "of course, but we try to completely prevent it"

I still smoked my blunt btw. Had to watch my back though

Why would you even smoke in public like that in the first place, it ruins the atmosphere for the people who don't smoke or don't like the smell of weed smoke.

why don't you get a G-Pen and keep it moving?

Hopefully MSG doesn't trip about me bringing my Digital Camera. Doesn't have a removable lens so I should be cool :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom