Kanye's Sneaker Collection

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Does it matter?? Dude has money to buy all those sneakers anyway.

Truthfully.....I really never understood that logic.

Just because he has money doesn't mean he isn't a "sneakerhead".

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I'm looking for care... just can't find it.
laugh.gif
I gotta admit. Seein' a celebrity's sneakercollection isn't even impressive. Unless it's a very rare shoe. Like seein' some Bordeaux VIIs or some white inf or sport blue VIs. Other thanthat, it's for the birds. These dudes got bread like nothin'. I'd rather collect my shoes the way I do now. Seeking and searching to find that onegrail. It's just not the same when you get it just cuz of your wealth.

Word, seeing a collection isn't impressive anymore...doesn't matter who it is. There's no shoe that I would like "Damn, son gotthose??!"...I've seen it all...and even if I haven't, I just don't care anymore.

there plenty of heads out there wit way better collections im sure...and they dont got all the millions of dallars hes got...so theres really nothing to beimpressed by imo...anyone wit all the money hes got can go and start a sneaker collection.....if we were that rich we could just drop into flight club and copeverything in our size and there u go instant shoe collection.... no big deal

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

I can't be the only dude here not impressed at all by other dude's collections anymore.
I have to agree with you. Just not the same anymore

POSITE FIEND:
nycknicks105:
roll.gif
what the hell does that have to do with anything
Part of the thing that impresses people is the difficulty in getting what you've got. If you're a millionaire, it's really not allthat difficult to get a nice collection of... anything. You don't have to hunt and then find the funds to buy: you just have to hunt. And becauseyou're a millionaire with high-dollar connections, your hunt is going to be a lot less painstaking than a regular Joe's hunt.
Grizzly:
nycknicks105:
Truthfully.....I really never understood that logic.

Just because he has money doesn't mean he isn't a "sneakerhead".
Nobody said that money kicks you out of the 'sneakerhead' club.

Yeah, you can have money and be a sneakerhead. Definitely.

Back
Top Bottom