Kanye's teeth Vol: Diamonds are forever?

Sorry if late but i dont remember seeing this posted , but if so, please lock
Anyways,

kanyeteeth.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Ellen 1:33-1:40

I'm gonna laugh so hard when it comes up on the news that he was mugged by a guy who knocked his "teeth" out. How freakin' awesome would that be!?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry if late but i dont remember seeing this posted , but if so, please lock
Anyways,

kanyeteeth.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Ellen 1:33-1:40

I'm gonna laugh so hard when it comes up on the news that he was mugged by a guy who knocked his "teeth" out. How freakin' awesome would that be!?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He was wearing false teeth following the accident as he lost that entire row in the crash. If he has the money let him do him. Its silly to me but who am I to knock what he's doing?

He was wearing false teeth following the accident as he lost that entire row in the crash. If he has the money let him do him. Its silly to me but who am I to knock what he's doing?

Funny he didnt just say that he lost his teeth in the accident. Would be a little more logical than her believing that he had his teeth taken out to put the diamonds in.

Funny he didnt just say that he lost his teeth in the accident. Would be a little more logical than her believing that he had his teeth taken out to put the diamonds in.

Weird. Monica had diamonds put into her teeth a few years ago, too, but I think she just put them in a couple teeth.

Weird. Monica had diamonds put into her teeth a few years ago, too, but I think she just put them in a couple teeth.

I saw some vid where Baby wnet to the dentist and hes got the same kind of setup. Seems annoying but eh.

I saw some vid where Baby wnet to the dentist and hes got the same kind of setup. Seems annoying but eh.

Back
Top Bottom