Karate Kid Remake - Starring Jaden Smith and JACKIE CHAN

I searched to make sure this wasn't posted already... and found nothing..

I also come to you with no imdb info or any of the sort...

..I do have pics tho.

1253192614fp3612686barm.jpg

1253192615fp3612684barm.jpg

1253192616fp3612689barm.jpg

I know it's MTO...so I don't know how reliable this really is, but there you have it. Dude is going to be a dope actor when he grows up
pimp.gif

Looking forward to this.

Its been posted but those pics havent. So good job. I will watch it. I DONT THINK IT CAN TOP THE OG KARATE KID THOUGH.

I won't be going to see this. Some movies just don't need to be done again.

It's not Karate Kid without Mr. Miyagi. I don't care if they change the name to Kung Fu Kid.

Taraji P Henson was just talkin about that movie on 106 & Park a few weeks back. Looks interesting, but no way its gonna beat the OG.

" Put him in a body bag"
laugh.gif

No originality in Hollywood anymore...but I'd like to see how this turns out...

Blasphemy.......How you gonna remake Karate Kid?????

"You're the best....aroooooooooound; Nothin's gonna ever keep you dooooooooooooown....."

laugh.gif
This looks so bad

Crazy how their whole fam went to China/Japan for this weed plate of a movie

I actually wouldn't mind seeing this though. I love Jackie Chan movies, and I plan on following this kid's acting career. He's def off to a greatstart.

If the music forum has taught me one thing, it's that these dumb kids will go see this movie and love it, watch the original that we grew up on when theyget to be in their early 20s, and proclaim that this remake is leaps and bounds over the original.

this is gonna be like one of those early 90s kid summer flicks. from the looks of the kid its gonna take place in middle school.

Back
Top Bottom