Karate Master beats guy unconscious *WARNING DISTURBING*

sorry if late but this is sickening 
sick.gif

fight starts about 2:40

What ended up happening to that old fart?
I know in the last one they said he had made connections and it didn't look like he was going to get any time.

How did this start and was the dude asking for it? I don't wanna watch the whole thing...

Originally Posted by Halftime718

What ended up happening to that old fart?
I know in the last one they said he had made connections and it didn't look like he was going to get any time.
eek.gif

yeah i want to know what happen to these guys

Karate master? I REALLY don't understand that at all.

In the end looked like they were just fighting normally.

MMA > Taking Martial arts for 20 years to be some kinda karate master

wow...that guy took it WAAYYY too far...

EDIT: After watching it a second time, ive actually gotten pretty angry watching that...

It started getting investigated like 27 years later or something like that. Them dudes are rougher than Cobra Kai.

People standing around while the guy is stomping the head of the other guy while he's on the floor?
indifferent.gif

I wish there was someone there to beat the crap out of the other guy.
mad.gif

Old. The sad part is dude actually knocked the black belt down. If he rushed him after that it could have been over easy.

Originally Posted by rmedadude

LATE as hell....and the dude didn't die...NEXT

Whats the point of saying 'NEXT' like that?

Are we supposed to read that and suddenly think "AHH shucks...cant be in this thread anymore "

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

Old. The sad part is dude actually knocked the black belt down. If he rushed him after that it could have been over easy.
and he told him that he didnt wanna fight anymore
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

People standing around while the guy is stomping the head of the other guy while he's on the floor?
indifferent.gif

I wish there was someone there to beat the crap out of the other guy.
mad.gif
ya that vid got me kinda heated as well why would he stomp on a mans head like that? it wasn't even a real fight the other guy said he wasnt even tryna fight

What's the story on this? People saying he died but someone just said he didn't.

Damn, that sound of the knees/kicks to the head is brutal man.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

wow...that guy took it WAAYYY too far...

EDIT: After watching it a second time, ive actually gotten pretty angry watching that...

felt the same way man. Looking at your av I wish Silva would pay that guy a visit....

Back
Top Bottom