Kardashians sign $150 million dollar deal to resign with E! Network Vol. Still getting it... Damn!

Damn Bruh was so close

Corey-Gamble.jpg

Kris is getting 15 mil off tops and she still gets a piece of the left over 135 mil. Didnt know these thots were still poppin except the young ones. Ima go ask my girl whats shes doing with her life when these washed up broads getting millions for nothing

Kris is getting 15 mil off tops and she still gets a piece of the left over 135 mil. Didnt know these thots were still poppin except the young ones. Ima go ask my girl whats shes doing with her life when these washed up broads getting millions for nothing

Please report back with your findings

Lmao looks the puppeteer has Tourette syndrome. Ive seen this guy at west 4th basetball in nyc when I street ball multiple times. Straight up clown imo.

Can’t be mad though dudes are playing fame/game. Sign your soul to the shatan and you insta rich.

paris hilton eventually went away but there’s too many members in this damn family.

That's 150 million over the course of 5 years/seasons. Plus they got to split it up how many ways ? 7 ? 8 ? Than you have taxes (40%) manager (10%) agents (10%) plus accountants and all that other ****. At the end of the day they're taking home 2 million each a year/season.

Now don't get me wrong that's good money but it's not as much as people think.

Please report back with your findings
She said she is busy with school and waisting her time with a inconsiderate *** hole.:lol:
That's 150 million over the course of 5 years/seasons. Plus they got to split it up how many ways ? 7 ? 8 ? Than you have taxes (40%) manager (10%) agents (10%) plus accountants and all that other ****. At the end of the day they're taking home 2 million each a year/season.

Now don't get me wrong that's good money but it's not as much as people think.
We all know rich people aint paying taxes b.
Kris is the manager so shes getting 15 mil + her like 4-5 from the rest of the pie.

1464.gif

Back
Top Bottom