Karhu Retro Runners

Pulled the trigger on Some Fusion 2.0's the red/camel ones from the mount Saana pack. So pumped. Went with my TTS. Cant wait till these come in. 

Last edited:
Pick Up number 9 or 10?? Can't remember, but anyways don't know why I slept on these but I got em for a decent price! And they look so much better in person. Comfy AF too and very lightweight! Def gonna pick up some more Aria models in the future.

View media item 2062444
Also the Synchron OG's are available now but the Light Grey/Cactus CW has a 11.5 available. Remember to .5 up from your TTS.

http://www.karhu.com/featured/synchron-classic.html

Last edited:
Tempted to buy a pair of fusions, but don't wanna take the risk of buying a pair that is a half size down from my TTS

This.... I returned my 10, which is my TTS size, for a 10.5. DEFINITELY size up .5
Yes, same experience here!

I ordered a US 12 / EUR 46.5 which is also my New Balance size... I thought these would be perfect. I know how the Aria fits and thought this would be fine. Turns out they are VERY tight, definitely go with your Asics / Nike US size.

The Synchron is super dope, looks awesome on feet! I'm getting the white one instead and will also shoot some on feet pics. For now I have put live a short revue of the grey OG pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom