Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My order still hasn't shipped from the 22nd...They gave me a credit on shipping though so I'm not too mad.

I wonder who reported him..oh wait...yeah, it was me.

well mexisoul, you just ruined it for everyone else too, including yourself.
tired.gif
How...method clearly stated not to spam...put it in your sig like everyone else does..you are annoying and were cluttering this thread with the advertisement of your rep code.

acting like you didn't advertise it yourself either.
tired.gif

& before you reply, yes i know i 'spammed' more than you did, but yet-- you still 'spammed' your rep code also too.
laugh.gif

oh, and thanks retro!
I posted mine whenever someone asked to use one..quit your crying...you were being gaudy with it and now you've been put in your place.

i'm just doing what you kept doing when you argued with me about your damn supras.

calm down, damn.
laugh.gif

& i've been put in my place? i didn't even get a warning, meth just told me and EVERYONE ELSE to stopspamming.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My order still hasn't shipped from the 22nd...They gave me a credit on shipping though so I'm not too mad.

tired.gif
How...method clearly stated not to spam...put it in your sig like everyone else does..you are annoying and were cluttering this thread with the advertisement of your rep code.

tired.gif

& before you reply, yes i know i 'spammed' more than you did, but yet-- you still 'spammed' your rep code also too.
laugh.gif

plus, jiggaman has been doing it just as much as me, but i don't see you saying anything to him either.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

1.) ur a snitch

2.) I didnt spam my code as much as u did. u did it the most out of everyone. U EVEN QUOTED YOURSELF SO PPL CAN SEE UR CODE. c'mon dude
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

plus, jiggaman has been doing it just as much as me, but i don't see you saying anything to him either.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

1.) ur a snitch

2.) I didnt spam my code as much as u did. u did it the most out of everyone. U EVEN QUOTED YOURSELF SO PPL CAN SEE UR CODE. c'mon dude
smh.gif
embarassed.gif

my bad, maybe it wasn't you.

let me look back and see who it was.

& chill man, i didn't report you like the others did to me.
laugh.gif

^^ yeah man, it wasn't you.

you, and the 'other' spammer had similar advertisement font (with your rep code bolded in red)

my fault for airing you out like that, SMH at me.

how many points have you reps generated in the past month btw?

(in other words, how many points do you have pending right now. lol)

smh.gif
at dudes reporting other people.

Anyways so I guess they're having another 60% off sale. Dam Karmaloop keeps bringing me back but I can't this time. I already bought enough stuff fromthem. If I wouldnt have bought $300 tickets for a club on NYE I would have bought hella stuff again.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I ordered from KL once, horrible CS. Never again.....

I put them in the same category as DigitalGravel.....

FALSE.

kl has AMAZING CS.

Dude called the bank with me on 3 way so i could get that pending charge dropped off and re-order my gear.
smokin.gif

How are you really going to sit there and tell me I'm false for something I went through?

You really are a shmuck aren't you?

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Oh and here's one for good measure.......

indifferent.gif
There are exceptions to EVERY rule. But for the most part they have GREAT customer service. They HAVE to since they already cater to a small niche market and WANT return customers/business. Use your damn head.

So
indifferent.gif
right back to you.
indifferent.gif

I'm fully aware that each case is different, but to call me out and tell me I'm false for something I went through is def a
indifferent.gif
able offense..

If I feel as if they have bad service, thats my opinion and I'm entitled to it. You feel as if they have great service....

What do we have in common? We both are expressing an opinion. Use YOUR damn head, just because you feel strongly about something doesn't make it a FACT....

indifferent.gif

I ordered from KL once, horrible CS. Never again.....

I put them in the same category as DigitalGravel.....

FALSE.

kl has AMAZING CS.

Dude called the bank with me on 3 way so i could get that pending charge dropped off and re-order my gear.
smokin.gif

How are you really going to sit there and tell me I'm false for something I went through?

You really are a shmuck aren't you?

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Oh and here's one for good measure.......

indifferent.gif
There are exceptions to EVERY rule. But for the most part they have GREAT customer service. They HAVE to since they already cater to a small niche market and WANT return customers/business. Use your damn head.

So
indifferent.gif
right back to you.
indifferent.gif

I'm fully aware that each case is different, but to call me out and tell me I'm false for something I went through is def a
indifferent.gif
able offense..

If I feel as if they have bad service, thats my opinion and I'm entitled to it. You feel as if they have great service....

What do we have in common? We both are expressing an opinion. Use YOUR damn head, just because you feel strongly about something doesn't make it a FACT....

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
@ that last line. hypocrisy much??? Go ahead and cry all you want aboutyour bad experience, but do NOT place KL on the same level as digitalgravel.
indifferent.gif

and the FACTS say that KL has received the Bizrate.com circle of EXCELLENCE award- Customer Certified
Over 50,000 customers have rated this store since 2003.

So please just +%%$+.

Damn I just went through and found an LRG hoody and some jeans that they finally had in my size, go to checkout and bam out of stock.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Damn I just went through and found an LRG hoody and some jeans that they finally had in my size, go to checkout and bam out of stock.
frown.gif
me too...I found this sick orisue pea coat esquejacket...click buy now and the modified cart popped up.

haha you guys need to all stop with the e-beef, keep your rep codes in your sigs, people will come and cycle through the codes, its' not a big deal. but ifthe beef continues this thread will just get shut down, and no one's code will be used. enjoy the 10 mins that remains with the 60 off.

My order will come tomorrow well 1 out of the 3 orders I placed, but the other two were just 1 pair of LRG jeans and a crooks castles blue crewneck

pimp.gif

1 day shipping FTW

So my stuff finally shipped and is expected tomorrow...but one of the things i ordered is out of stock even though I paid for it...
Do they give me store credit or do they put the money back on my card? I just checked and they didn't put it back yet...

i ordered two Triumvir shirts
The Acid Rain Tee
The Art Of War Tee
and some orisue black skinny jeans...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

what's this JBOAT code?

it's only like 20% off (from what i can remember)

it was in somebody's sig from the ezboard days.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Thanks for using my code guys, I guess it pays to be an original klrep. That was back in the day when you had to go through a long application process. Anyway, can't beat the holiday sale, enjoy.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

what's this JBOAT code?

it's only like 20% off (from what i can remember)

it was in somebody's sig from the ezboard days.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Thanks for using my code guys, I guess it pays to be an original kl rep. That was back in the day when you had to go through a long application process. Anyway, can't beat the holiday sale, enjoy.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom