Karmaloop CyberKam Monday aftermath article Vol. NO NUDITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just say that there was some brief nudity early this morning, and it ended tonight with full on buck nakedness on the part of Julie Marcus.

It was like Hip Hop Honeys meets Tip Drill meets Karmaloop

Last edited:
I'm really interested in if this move generated business or just views

They were showing coupon codes and wearing certain clothes during the time but I want to see numbers

I had those cams open for most of the day at work. Caught a few cool moments but for the most part it was pretty boring. Didn't really encourage me to buy anything though.

Let's just say that there was some brief nudity early this morning, and it ended tonight with full on buck nakedness on the part of Julie Marcus.
It was like Hip Hop Honeys meets Tip Drill meets Karmaloop
Is Julie Marcus that tatted up white girl that was on later in the day?

the squirt gun :lol: :evil:

Karmaloop trying to be like american apparel by using edgy marketing to lure customers but who knows if it worked.

Okay, so Julie Marcus is the one that was trying to make it clap, but only the thighs were moving. Yeah I got a couple of those screen caps too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Julie was def on something by the end of the day. This stunt at least got me to go onto the site...I haven't been on Karmaloop in at least a year.
Yeah she was probably drunk out of her mind. They appeared to be feeding her shots all throughout the morning. My boy and I were convinced that the ginger dude and the guy with the mask had probably taken her to the back and were putting it in the same hole at the same time.

woke up this morning and i went back to check on this site
after a few seconds i heard someone tell her to take a shot :wow: bish was still going at it
i had to go to work or else i would have seen what i missed >:

The tatted chick was the coolest one. She seemed like wasn't high/drunk and just wanted to strip for the hell of it.

Watched a lot of it. Bought nothing.
I knew I was too into it when I had a tab with the checkout on KL ready to enter a code. Shut it all down the moment I realized what I was doing :lol:
Julie, Gia, and Amarie tho :pimp:
smh I know their names now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom