Karmaloop Warehouse Sale is Back! Vol. 50-80% OFF

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Being broke every time Karmaloop has a sale FTL
same thought
smh.gif
........ damn bills

Not that Ive ever bought anything from this site, but I was just clicking on some few shirts I felt were decent enough for me to buy but..

They dont have SZ Medium!! I mean honestly, people still rock baggy +!+ clothes?

i copped all mediums in the alife tees and crewneck. which i was surprised they actually had it in medium still. 12 bucks each for a tee and 35 for a crewneckis not bad at all

Ya know....... every time they have a sale like this i always get a screen saying they had a problem with my request when i click on aproduct......WHACK!!!!!!!!!!!

any canadian shoppers? i'm wondering how much customs charges i can expect on a $55 orderr

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Not that Ive ever bought anything from this site, but I was just clicking on some few shirts I felt were decent enough for me to buy but..

They dont have SZ Medium!! I mean honestly, people still rock baggy +!+ clothes?
time to step your weight up cuz

copped 2 lrg jeans, black scale tee, and a lrg tee for 80 bucks.

i suggest using the free shipping code instead of rep codes: stackup

Originally Posted by Battousai701

update... just opened my stuff

they got me the wrong color and wrong size

its dumb too cuz the reciept says the correct information

now i gotta do the whole exchange bullcrap

LAME
mad.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
buy your sizes again...no need to be doing that exch crap coz by the time they get your stuff your size will be gone. just return these crap theysent you and try to get some compensation out of it.

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

i copped all mediums in the alife tees and crewneck. which i was surprised they actually had it in medium still. 12 bucks each for a tee and 35 for a crewneck is not bad at all
i don't see any alife tees for $12
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by Battousai701

update... just opened my stuff

they got me the wrong color and wrong size

its dumb too cuz the reciept says the correct information

now i gotta do the whole exchange bullcrap

LAME
mad.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
buy your sizes again...no need to be doing that exch crap coz by the time they get your stuff your size will be gone. just return these crap they sent you and try to get some compensation out of it.
if i just return it, wont i be paying for shipping too?

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

Naw fam, maybe its time for you to lose weight.

I dont want my clothes to wear me ya dig, I dont know bout you though.

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

Naw fam, maybe its time for you to lose weight.

I dont want my clothes to wear me ya dig, I dont know bout you though.
hey maybe your corect. but mediums just dont fly dog. im not into the belly shirt thing. i rock a large if that matters

Back
Top Bottom