Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

kente cloth has no hips! Where are the hips! If she had hips then she would be a bit better

I just like my women shaped like women and havin meat on they bones

Kawasaki just don't fit that mold to me. She looks like one of those girls with a pretty face but just in the wrong body

in the pantheon of women...I'm sure we all know it's rare to have a beautiful face beautiful ******* and beautiful booty. when one woman has all those qualities we consider her a 10..... physically at least and of course that's not considering personality which we all know matters in the long run. but I found in my 31 years of life that if you can get one out of three hopefully two of the three then you got somebody you can possibly consider your main / wife whatever kind of tasty conatation name we wants to put on it...at the end of the day we have all smash better and worse this is just Niketalk is all fun and ******* games

I'm a breast man so while I think she's cute I don't think I could wife

That would be a downgrade from a 34DD to what a 32A? 30A? :lol:

I find it very weird that some dudes on hear look at kaurache and first thing they see is a 12 year old yall are some sick individuals.

I'm a breast man so while I think she's cute I don't think I could wife

That would be a downgrade from a 34DD to what a 32A? 30A?
laugh.gif
a real breast man could appreciate a DFC

Damn, Rita Ora would have me release every little wamp wamp lodged in my sack. I would shoot the club up.

Golly.

:rofl: pedophile in a van I'm done, something wrong w/ yall. 12 yr old in the face smh :smh:

Karrueche face > Cassie face in my opinion but they look similar anyways so I can understand if someone said they think she's prettier that's just preference. But yall be making it seem like Cassie the complete ***** like she >>>>> Karrueche by miles. Nah

So yall are saying the 12 year old thing because of her face?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: just when I thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous
Cassie is better than Kingkong by light years not just miles.

And no it's not just cuz of her face. She's 12 there and got a body of a 9 yr old below. She really looks like a little undeveloped child. Yall dudes lusting over that been creepy. Only thing ridiculous is yall denying it and playing like you don't got any idea what everybody else is talking about.
maybe I'm just weird but I can honestly say I love a small tight body just as much as I love a thick one... I guarantee you the kakorot haters are the "P don't have a face" dudes. out here smashing random morillas talking about she had a fat *** though
NTExtremes with that guarantee.

That leap don't even make sense to me. I say I don't like females with herpes AND look like they haven't hit puberty and the go to accusation is I must smash buttafaces? Like now my opinion means I disregard pretty faces? :smh:

Son..NT is the only place I've heard such laughable things. Nobody thinks 12 yr old boy when they look at Karrueche stop it :smh:

I find it very weird that some dudes on hear look at kaurache and first thing they see is a 12 year old yall are some sick individuals.
 I think its weird some of yall dont.

Take off the head and yall ok with playing with boys 
sick.gif

Son..NT is the only place I've heard such laughable things. Nobody thinks 12 yr old boy when they look at Karrueche stop it :smh:
If that looks like a woman's body to you I know you either lying or straight pedobear status.

I aint buying your fake this is so laughable I only see stuff like this on NT rhetoric with all the :smh: thrown in.

Take off the head and yall ok with playing with boys :x

So you telling me you if you saw that headless first thing you thinking is little boy

Just stop and read what you are saying :lol: son you must be looking at little boys a lot then

Last edited:

Take off the head and yall ok with playing with boys :x

So you telling me you if you saw that headless first thing you thinking is little boy

Just stop and read what you are saying :lol: son you must be looking at little boys a lot then
I don't think yall are even getting the reference anymore. Yall just wanna reach to flip the pedophile label on those calling it like they see it.

For straight men, when you walking down the block and you see a regular dude walking by you don't pay them any mind. You see them and keep it moving.

If I saw Katsuya walking towards me and I'm starting from the ground up I don't know if it's a female until I see her face and then I think it's a girl from a local junior hs. That's it. I don't look back, I don't stare or linger.

From the comments in here though dudes would see her and act like an attractive woman or damn near dime was coming there way.

Last edited:
If that looks like a woman's body to you I know you either lying or straight pedobear status.

I aint buying your fake this is so laughable I only see stuff like this on NT rhetoric with all the :smh: thrown in.

Lmao that's not fake bro. This is literally the only place I've seen that. Fb, the gram, real life, etc...why ****** don't make memes about her like they do Ariana? :lol:

Yes it looks like a woman's body. A female. A woman.

lol at me being a pedo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cassie is better than Kingkong by light years not just miles.

And no it's not just cuz of her face. She's 12 there and got a body of a 9 yr old below. She really looks like a little undeveloped child. Yall dudes lusting over that been creepy. Only thing ridiculous is yall denying it and playing like you don't got any idea what everybody else is talking about.
NTExtremes with that guarantee.

That leap don't even make sense to me. I say I don't like females with herpes AND look like they haven't hit puberty and the go to accusation is I must smash buttafaces? Like now my opinion means I disregard pretty faces? :smh:

No, not that you disregard pretty faces, it means you prefer body over face. simple as that. Now sit here and tell me im lyin

Back
Top Bottom