Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

No one sees a boy. The fact that she has that type of body. Look at mya then karate chop

Totally different. She doesn't really have any bodily features. It's like she didn't even develop yet. You can compare her to a young person since they have similar bodies

Besides a cute face she got nothing imo

This.

Some of y'all need to see hit up the slim thick thread.
Y'all assume that just because you like one type it means other body types can't be appreciated.
Cats is so narrow minded out here,

I'm trying to smash all body types. Dudes is really out here pigeonholing themselves to one thing.
Slim chicks take it allll the way in. I've had some big booty types that run from the D...and I ain't even black.

Y'all think she ugly? That's cool. She too skinny for you? That's cool too. You have something against herpes? Ima let you live...

But to direct people to slim thick as if we think it's yucky is just plain asinine.

Last edited:
Y'all assume that just because you like one type it means other body types can't be appreciated.
Cats is so narrow minded out here,

I'm trying to smash all body types. Dudes is really out here pigeonholing themselves to one thing.
Slim chicks take it allll the way in. I've had some big booty types that run from the D...and I ain't even black.

Y'all think she ugly? That's cool. She too skinny for you? That's cool too. You have something against herpes? Ima let you live...

But to direct people to slim thick as if we think it's yucky is just plain asinine.
You're right Diego.

Dude c'mon.

Why do you have to reach so far to claim ppl are suspect?

Are you and ppl that agree with you exceptions and never went to middle school? Did you skip and go straight to HS or something? :lol: :smh: I mean damn man if you've been to jhs you know exactly what kind of body types girls had at the time. Just like you knew back then what girls you were attracted to and those you weren't.

To claim otherwise is just plain bogus fronting. Acting like somebody that makes a comment like that has to be prowling around middle schools looking at 11 yr olds is so foolish.

Lol, thanks! Didn't feel like responding to that nonsense
I don't get it either.

Apparently not being attracted to a chick that has the frame of a prepubescent boy is suspect. I guess being attracted to that is totally fine :x :smh:

Dudes want to reach their hardest from she looks like a boy to why are you guys imagining a bunch of boys.

I guess if I said a chick was so ugly she looked like a donkey in the face I'd be suspect for seeing animals. Gotta bunch fools reaching for bestiality claims.
No one sees a boy. The fact that she has that type of body. Look at mya then karate chop

Totally different. She doesn't really have any bodily features. It's like she didn't even develop yet. You can compare her to a young person since they have similar bodies

Nah according to them you're imagining boys. A lot of them and none of them are reaching cuz they need to ignore anything else to stick to that reply.

Next they'll sub out "imagining" for "fantasizing" and the whole point of why Kurious George isn't attractive to some will be ignored and swept under the rug to focus on that.

:lol:

Last edited:
Grown men continuing to come into a thread to talk bad about a girl they don't like

Dame Dash warned me about guys like yall

Dude c'mon.

Are you and ppl that agree with you exceptions and never went to middle school? Did you skip and go straight to HS or something? :lol: :smh: I mean damn man if you've been to jhs you know exactly what kind of body types girls had at the time. Just like you knew back then what girls you were attracted to and those you weren't.

To claim otherwise is just plain bogus fronting. Acting like somebody that makes a comment like that has to be prowling around middle schools looking at 11 yr olds is so foolish.

I don't get it either.

Apparently not being attracted to a chick that has the frame of a prepubescent boy is suspect. I guess being attracted to that is totally fine :x :smh:

Dudes want to reach their hardest from she looks like a boy to why are you guys imagining a bunch of boys.

I guess if I said a chick was so ugly she looked like a donkey in the face I'd be suspect for seeing animals. Gotta bunch fools reaching for bestiality claims.

Nah according to them you're imagining boys. A lot of them and none of them are reaching cuz they need to ignore anything else to stick to that reply.

Next they'll sub out "imagining" for "fantasizing" and the whole point of why Kurious George isn't attractive to some will be ignored and swept under the rug to focus on that.

:lol:

After seeing you around for some time I've learned that you really enjoy this arguing thing and will go above and beyond to defend your point no matter how baseless it is.

Out of all the arguments I've seen you make, this by far is your weakest.

After seeing you around for some time I've learned that you really enjoy this arguing thing and will go above and beyond to defend your point no matter how baseless it is.

Out of all the arguments I've seen you make, this by far is your weakest.
That post you quoted was all sarcasm not the argument.

But you know I don't believe you anyway Diego. Of course not you. Same way I don't believe ksteezy posting on the internet kept you from talking to Draya on that plane. You in to Kal-el's feet. You were the one that came up with that comparing her butt to Cassie's :lol:

Why would I expect you to agree with me on this?
I'm not a huge fan of Kamehameha, but I think it is time to leave her alone so she can flourish, and her fans can fap to her feet in peace

but one last thing.....

:rofl:

Last edited:
Dude c'mon.

You waited for another man to reply for you, to fight your battles? Might as well call him Daddy!

welp its been fun in this thread, but hey dudes who like Kabutops sayin she is perfection and a dime, hey that's your opinion

i prefer my women, more mature looking in the face and body type wise.

Back
Top Bottom