Kat Von D loses everything in house fire..

[h1]Kat Von D's House Burns Down with Her Cat Inside[/h1]
By Kate Hogan

Monday November 22, 2010 04:00 PM EST

kat-von-d-240.jpg

Kat Von D

Courtesy Kat Von D
It's never easy to say a final goodbye to a pet, but it must have been especially difficult for Kat Von D this past weekend after her cat, Valentine, perished in a fire that destroyed the tattoo artist’s Los Angeles home.

"R.I.P. My little Valentine," Von D Tweeted, along with a photo of her hairless cat taken before the tragedy. The message was met with an outpouring of support from followers.

Von D broke the news of the heartbreaking fire early Monday morning, telling the Twitter world, "My house burned down last night with my cat inside."

She later posted a photo of herself standing amongst the charred remains of the house, writing, "In order to gain everything, you must lose everything."

Here's wishing Von D – who is in Canada to promote her second book, The Tattoo Chronicles – the best in her time of need.

kat-von-d-2-240.jpg

Kate Von D's cat, Valentine

Courtesy Kat Von D

Linky

R.I.P. to her cat & props to having such a positive attitude & moving forward...No word of how the fire started.

[h1]Kat Von D's House Burns Down with Her Cat Inside[/h1]
By Kate Hogan

Monday November 22, 2010 04:00 PM EST

kat-von-d-240.jpg

Kat Von D

Courtesy Kat Von D
It's never easy to say a final goodbye to a pet, but it must have been especially difficult for Kat Von D this past weekend after her cat, Valentine, perished in a fire that destroyed the tattoo artist’s Los Angeles home.

"R.I.P. My little Valentine," Von D Tweeted, along with a photo of her hairless cat taken before the tragedy. The message was met with an outpouring of support from followers.

Von D broke the news of the heartbreaking fire early Monday morning, telling the Twitter world, "My house burned down last night with my cat inside."

She later posted a photo of herself standing amongst the charred remains of the house, writing, "In order to gain everything, you must lose everything."

Here's wishing Von D – who is in Canada to promote her second book, The Tattoo Chronicles – the best in her time of need.

kat-von-d-2-240.jpg

Kate Von D's cat, Valentine

Courtesy Kat Von D

Linky

R.I.P. to her cat & props to having such a positive attitude & moving forward...No word of how the fire started.

damn.... her crib must have been a treasure chest too from a creative standpoint
ohwell.gif
......stay up Kat
frown.gif

damn.... her crib must have been a treasure chest too from a creative standpoint
ohwell.gif
......stay up Kat
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Linky

not tryin to downplay her loss too much, but its much easier to have a positive attitude and move forward when you have the means to shack up in a 5 star hotel until you find a new place to live.

Linky

not tryin to downplay her loss too much, but its much easier to have a positive attitude and move forward when you have the means to shack up in a 5 star hotel until you find a new place to live.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Linky

Very true and also considering she more than likely had top of the line insurance. She can build another house just like it and make it how it used to be. Still unfortunate though

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Linky

Very true and also considering she more than likely had top of the line insurance. She can build another house just like it and make it how it used to be. Still unfortunate though

Back
Top Bottom