KATC STOCKROOM OCT. 2009

i think he started this weighing thing so that he could ask specifically for size 10 shoes which are apparently his size (since his McFlys and LB6 were size10). Thats a good plan!

As always great video Maze, appreciate the insight.

I think the LB 7s were the nicest looking shoe in that episode, I've never bought a LeBron shoe before but I might have to change that policy this timearound.

those spizike boots r fiya
pimp.gif

I was a bit surprised to see those Lebrons come in so heavy I guess anything with a full air sole is gonna be heavy even with a flywire upper.

Torn between the rising suns and sick game 12s right now both look great, i dunno why they released the rising sun so late in the year its not like theresgonna be much rising sun in the winter! The black and red sick games might get the nod cus they are better to keep in the winter.

The XIIs look nice but I know for a fact I'm not getting them, unless they're under $100.

Originally Posted by Juice2352

He needs to learn ozs and grams don't mix lol

Was thinking the exact same thing.. it was annoying me... dont know why but it was!

Nice thread Cam. That was bad seeing Maze pull those McFlys out!

pimp.gif
status (opera voice)

spizike boots are kinda fresh, considering coppin those for the rain/snow fall! im feeling those jordan 16.5 a lot, im against the wall with those thoughbecause of all the other jordan releases that are dropping. lebron 7's are dope!

Anyone who knows: whats the exact release date of those 16.5's? Also are they the only wite/black/blue colorway comming out? In the other pics I'veseen the blue looks darker.

the dude in the video was confusing me when he started weighing those sneaks... don't get it twisted lol

Originally Posted by killacam92345

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by metallic

thanks!!! cant wait for those lebrons
Co-sign.

I'm more excited for the release of the VIIs than the Space Jams......
smokin.gif

bump the SJs...lol
what viis do you speak of?
nerd.gif

he was talking about the lebron 7's
No I wasn't. ..Yes Iwas.

16.5s will be copped in certain colorways black/red and white/navy
nerd.gif

the weighing of the kicks part is unnecessary imo

Back
Top Bottom