Kate Upton has the world’s best bum

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Kate is sexy, no 2 ways about it- no doubt she can sit on the face. I'm a little surprised at how nice they made her derrier look in that pic- its a great pic. But I can think of better "bums" all day. Sofia's is better, Eva Mendes' is better, Biel's is better- i could go on
But if she were to sit on your face, would anything be on your face?
2037-1.jpg

Spoiler [+]
71525d12e82488901237d716777c842824f5490.jpg

?

nooooo
roll.gif

I'm love girls with a nice @#$. Of course girls with big butts are nice, but alot of times they come with alot of rolls, cellulite, etc and have 0 level of fitness.. Doesn't help that people photoshop the @#$% out of them to look acceptable. Sometimes a "perky" or "cute" @#$ (I didn't invent these terms, this is what I see people use so forgive me 
laugh.gif
)>>>an @#$ just based off size alone but is 100% cottage cheese and flab. There has to be a balance between jiggle and firmness, otherwise it looks gross like Mal Malloy (100% fat) or Serena (100% muscle) 
sick.gif

That being said, Kate Upton has a concave @#$, so yeah she should be nowhere on this list, along with Minaj and Kim K's fake plastic butts

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Kate is sexy, no 2 ways about it- no doubt she can sit on the face. I'm a little surprised at how nice they made her derrier look in that pic- its a great pic. But I can think of better "bums" all day. Sofia's is better, Eva Mendes' is better, Biel's is better- i could go on
But if she were to sit on your face, would anything be on your face?
2037-1.jpg

Spoiler [+]
71525d12e82488901237d716777c842824f5490.jpg

?

That spoiler!! Cot damn!! Too damn funny!!

This officially has gone too far.

When I seen the title I assumed she literally would have an actual bum with her; a poor homeless bum.

how you going to post women like Kim who's body is full of plastic surgery/butt injections
laugh.gif

Minaj looks like a treasure troll
sick.gif

I have no idea how Upton is even voted # 1 though.

Back
Top Bottom