Kate Upton Teaches You How To Cat Daddy (Watch in HD)

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

808054_o.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Where is this from??
Wish I knew...
laugh.gif

roll.gif

hot damn..

Gorgeous female right there.

I'm sorry but kate > > > > > > melanie AND her friend in that vid.

Nothing beats a gorgeous blonde. NOTHING!

Deek, you're the man. Like Melanie's version of the "Cat Daddy." Seems like she's just having fun with it. Will be subscribing to her YT channel.

Her non existing waist has really started to bug me, now that the chest game is old news

Seen finer girls perform better dances within the last 7 days. Not impressed and not trolling.
Originally Posted by blakep267

why do people insist on saying " well id like to see what you could get" or " you know if a chick 40% of her approached you, you'd whatever" etc. Of course thats the case. I may say she isnt that great, but Im not gay. Of course anybody would be crazy not to tap that. Thats like me criticizing lebrons game. He's still the best in the league, but he isnt above criticism

Stop making sense please.

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

She's hot, but she's stiff as a board and tries too hard.

will fap though.
How does she try too hard? Everything she has been shown in doesn't indicate that..she's just havin fun..

rather get massaged by a dude? i see why he got elbowed in the head.......free metta world peace

Shes very pretty. Got some talent as a model as well. Her career could be promising, shes blowing UP right now.

Im not big on celebrity circles, but id love to know how big she was before the paparazzi shot her and kanye. I dont want to turn this into a ye slurpfest but purely for discussion, could he have been a catalyst in her career?

Love Kate but yea as said before,her weirdly shaped waist and midsection is starting to bother me 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom