Kate Upton Teaches You How To Cat Daddy (Watch in HD)

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

whats up with shortys waist?

ill take random video model over her
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

can all the biddies fight over this, please?
Eyyyy!!! Melanie Iglesias > Kate Upton.......BUT Melanie's Friend > Melanie..... Therefore Melanie Iglesia's Friend > Melanie Iglesias > Kate Upton
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Haven't even watched the vid yet and i already know the sights will trigger devilish thoughts in my head

But @ Peep Game who dat in your avy
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Why it's Layla El my friend
Spoiler [+]
2utoldl.gif
2czyreb.gif
1zfijw8.gif

i've seen about 3 or 4 dudes ask you that
laugh.gif

and i appreciate your reply each time
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I'm pretty sure TR is for the boys, someone correct me if I'm wrong, otherwise dude blog is completely bonkers if he's bagging chicks.
I would still have his job though.

Na he's smashing all these young girls that wanna be stars.
Son got pictures of him getting dome and busting on young joints, yet he still gets booked for these "high class" fashion mags and #%$%.
I *#$@ with him though, you can tell he really doesn't give a *#$@ and he's good at what he does.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I'm pretty sure TR is for the boys, someone correct me if I'm wrong, otherwise dude blog is completely bonkers if he's bagging chicks.
I would still have his job though.

Na he's smashing all these young girls that wanna be stars.
Son got pictures of him getting dome and busting on young joints, yet he still gets booked for these "high class" fashion mags and #%$%.
I *#$@ with him though, you can tell he really doesn't give a *#$@ and he's good at what he does.
nah, you may think he is gay, but it actually came out a little while ago he was tapping a bunch of young models and hes kind of a slime ball. But damn, can he take a good picture.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

i didn't get aroused.. she's fat. and her fingers look like she has a major case of arthirist.

Now im not a fan of Kate Upton personally.. But this sounds like someone sent you a video of her doing her model thing, you were fapping, then that monster thing pops up (you know those computer maze gags) and you got scared .
now  you associate her with that picture of that goblin and now just straight hate hate hate hate hate

anyone saying they wouldn't smash or that she's an average run of the mill joint you see in CVS is lying...that simple

Those girls in that bid arent pure caucasion thats why they have rythm thats not a fair match up for Kate lol

Back
Top Bottom