Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Kevin Hart been doing comedy for decades. To say he was fast tracked is disingenuous. Soul Plane damn near ended his career but he grinded and got back into the spotlight. Just because he's in a bunch of **** now doesnt mean he didnt deserve it.

who said anything about being AUTHENTIC besides you tho?

We talmbout being FAST TRACKED
Relax, b.

Dave was in Robin Hood as a teenager

Got offered a role in Forest Gump when he was 20.

Dave got greenlight for an ABC sitcom at like 22-23

When Soul Plane was being filmed, Kevin would have been around 24.

But Kevin Hart got fast tracked, but not Dave.

Oh, ok.

never said it WASNT my man, its huge.

But he didn't BLOW/become a household name until Chappelle show.

he was NOT fast tracked and was in the industry for many many years before he got his flowers UNLIKE Kevin Hart is my point.
He was in feature films and popular tv shows earlier in his timeline than Kevin Hart. Robin Hood Men in Tights, Home Improvement, his own sitcom, Nutty Professor, Con Air etc etc. Half Baked and Killing them softly were on fire when I was in college.

Actually know what i'm good, you're choosing to be like this. Be blessed.

Only black comedians i would say that are fast tracked are the ones that came up on social media like Druski.
You can't compare SM comedians to traditional comedians, literally all you need is 1 vid to go viral and you're on from there but druski's old skits were funny when he started catering to the young white crowd that's when his **** started to become watered down. I don't understand why he tours, hes not a standup act so what is he doing at his shows

Can’t forget Dave in Nutty Professor. His part was memorable. He grinded.

Not a huge Kevin Hart fan but he grinded. His Real Husbands of Hollywood was legit funny.

Kev was the type to not deny roles + work hard. Dude really did come out of nowhere

He’s white but I feel like a dude like Pete Davidson is someone that Hollywood definitely has forced and tried to make a “thing” dude is terrible and unfunny. With his father dying in 9/11 too, they definitely are trying to get people to like dude

They’re trying to force feed the public this guy ad nauseam

Last edited:
He’s white but I feel like a dude like Pete Davidson is someone that Hollywood definitely has forced and tried to make a “thing” dude is terrible and unfunny. With his father dying in 9/11 too, they definitely are trying to get people to like dude
He was on SNL

For good or for bad, SNL is a gateway to Hollywood.

I mean much of his celebrity is social media driven. But I can't knock dude from going from depressed young stand-up, to Hollywood.

Dude maximizing his opportunities

Druski, DC youngfly, Desi Banks and Haha Davis all funny…..

Some guys are better at sketch comedy than stand up comedy and that’s cool

Kuntry Wayne though? Heck no. Never been funny

Pete Davidson being a depressed drug addict is not going to make me feel any different. Tired of that trope. Dude is terrible

DC is talented, if I had pull i'd "fast track" him for sure because it will payoff. Every script that came across my desk for Timothy Chalamet i'd slide to DC.

He was in feature films and popular tv shows earlier in his timeline than Kevin Hart. Robin Hood Men in Tights, Home Improvement, his own sitcom, Nutty Professor, Con Air etc etc. Half Baked and Killing them softly were on fire when I was in college.
Yes, yes and Yes.

I'm still saying he didn't become a household name until 2003 when he was 30 years old after being in the industry since a teen.

Yes he has had many great credits before than, but not a household name until 2003.

I love them both. I'm not trying to diminish either of their careers, just pointing out the different career paths both took.

Thank you, and you have a blessed day as well.

Yes, yes and Yes.

I'm still saying he didn't become a household name until 2003 when he was 30 years old after being in the industry since a teen.

Yes he has had many great credits before than, but not a household name until 2003.

I love them both. I'm not trying to diminish either of their careers, just pointing out the different career paths both took.

Thank you, and you have a blessed day as well.
he was NOT fast tracked and was in the industry for many many years before he got his flowers UNLIKE Kevin Hart is my point.

DC is talented, if I had pull i'd "fast track" him for sure because it will payoff. Every script that came across my desk for Timothy Chalamet i'd slide to DC.

1704410240230.jpeg

who said anything about being AUTHENTIC besides you tho?

We talmbout being FAST TRACKED
Katt called him an industry plant. Meaning he wasn’t talented. Mind you Kevin and most of those guys were going for 10-15 years in small clubs. Just because they popped up on tv one day doesn’t mean they didn’t write 15 pilots or take however many meetings for years prior

You can't compare SM comedians to traditional comedians, literally all you need is 1 vid to go viral and you're on from there but druski's old skits were funny when he started catering to the young white crowd that's when his **** started to become watered down. I don't understand why he tours, hes not a standup act so what is he doing at his shows
Tours are for money. Skits don’t really pay the bills.. And basically he just does the coulda been records and crowd material at his shows

If kev was fast tracked he would blew up after Soul Plane, but we can agree kev leaned heavy into the self deprecating lane in order to blow up. Kev's comedy really doesn't have range besides the grown immature midg*t persona

Back
Top Bottom