Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

IMG_1533.jpeg

Dip Dip Dipset!

Tbh, I’d have to force myself to keep laughing along with Katt and not at him. Little micro mini pimp got some nerve talmbout numerous ppl’s looks and nothing more :lol:

*Edited b4 more goofies arrive to double down.

Katt gotta be legit or lost it cuz Trick still a florida 🥷

Last edited:
I like both thr brothas...there's no way Trick will be considered at the same level in his profession as Katt is considered in his when it's all said and done.

I think a lot of cats in Florida will say Trick influenced them. I think a lot of comedians across the country will say Katt influenced them. Not trying to say Trick just a local guy...but I just don't think he compares to Katt.

My bad on that ill informed take then. Katt still looking goofy end of the day. What did Trick even do to him to start the beef? He beefing across leagues.

Tbh, I’d have to force myself to keep laughing along with Katt and not at him. Little micro mini pimp got some nerve talmbout numerous ppl’s looks and nothing more :lol:

Trick is a legend in some parts & probably will have a bigger presence in his profession when they both are said & done. Katt gotta be legit or lost it cuz Trick still a florida 🥷

:stoneface:

Some of you need to realize you don't have to pick sides.

If you liked Katt, Steve, Ced, Kevin blah blah before the last week shouldn't have changed things. This ain't the Steelers versus Ravens.

You're grown adults who should be free thinking. None of you know them personally, and none of this is that deep. The only people emotionally invested are the ones mentioned. Ced didn't steal your joke.

It doesn't even matter if what Katt says is 100% true. He said Luda's wife was ugly. Listen and be entertained and continue to live your own life.

i just hope this all leads to a great special from katt. that’s what he’ll be remembered by.

Eh, even if that special bombs that isn't what he will be remembered by. He has had a great run overall.

His biggest flop would be getting crushed by the teenager, not a special that didn't live up to expectations.

Ppl acting like they’re not choosing sides by defending his clown behavior w/ their own opinions and walls of texts.

I’m perfectly fine minding my business as implied but excuse me for stopping by to see why this behavior and story was getting so much attention.

Sure I have my biases on his comedy cuz I don’t find his schtick particularly funny or original in&of itself so to that I wonder if he’s being real or just looking for his big bag still.

I’m here for equal opportunity shade so the jokes are cool w/ me. I guess it’s just stans that are here for the jokes fiendishly looking for new material until that next tubi special fix keeping this active.

Can u show me a side by side comparison
To back this up
How many more whites
Than blacks???
:nerd:

Cross-gender acting, also called cross-gender casting or cross-casting, refers to actors or actresses portraying a character of the opposite sex. It is distinct from both transgender and cross-dressing character roles.

Cross-gender acting often interacts with complex cultural ideas about gender. It has a diverse history across many cultures, including English Renaissance theatre, French theatre, Japanese theatre, Indian theatres, and Ethiopian theatre.

In many contexts, such as English and Indian theatres, cross-gender acting is linked to the oppression of women. Many societies prohibited women from performing on stage, so boys and men took the female roles. Female impersonation often decreased in popularity as women gained this right.

Female cross-cast roles are commonly young boy characters, or, in the case of theatre companies like the Takarazuka Revue Company, male heroes.

Some cultures, like Tang and Yuan dynasty China, had traditions of cross-gender acting for both men and women concurrently.

Modern American cross-gender acting, especially in musical theatre roles where men play women, is often employed for comedic effect.

The fixation on "men wearing dresses" only reveals one's ignorance about the history of theatre (and film). This aspect of performing is as old as it is widespread across cultures.

And here's another thing: nobody forces any of these actors into these roles.

Ppl acting like they’re not choosing sides by defending his clown behavior w/ their own opinions and walls of texts.

I’m perfectly fine minding my business as implied but excuse me for stopping by to see why this behavior and story was getting so much attention.

Sure I have my biases on his comedy cuz I don’t find his schtick particularly funny or original in&of itself so to that I wonder if he’s being real or just looking for his big bag still.

I’m here for equal opportunity shade so the jokes are cool w/ me. I guess it’s just stans that are here for the jokes fiendishly looking for new material until that next tubi special fix keeping this active.

Agreed.

And my question (as others have asked), of this stuff how do you pick and chose what you believe?

If he is blatantly lying during segments of the interview, why are some of yall so confident in believing other parts of what he is saying?

Legit asking.

What :lol:

So 20 years doesn't matter, because of a Katt Williams interview? And you actually typed this proudly :lol:

THIS is what is wild to me. People making decisions on who to “support” based on what one dude said in an interview. You could argue that all the proof of what Kev and others have done was out there and you’d be correct. But if Katt never did this interview nobody would be none the wiser.

Imagine picking sides over grown *** men that have no affect on your life. It’s weird, parasocial behavior. But that’s kinda where we’re at in society, unfortunately.

Agreed.

And my question (as others have asked), of this stuff how do you pick and chose what you believe?

If he is blatantly lying during segments of the interview, why are some of yall so confident in believing other parts of what he is saying?

Legit asking.
He gives me clinically insane vibes so I’m cautious on every story or claim.

Son may start w/ the tiniest version of the truth until the story matches the response he wanted.

He speaks w/ such conviction tho & is such a nice guy they say…

What is the big deal or plot behind this Hollywood emasculating black men narrative supposed to do to me as a black male irl?
Does Malik Johnson, steel worker with kids to put food on the table for, in Alabama care that some other men of color, who play fantasy and get paid handsomely for it, may also be asked to play dress up too?

Does that mean that the actor putting on the dress in character on set becomes sweet [if not already] just from the vibes?

Katt making a big deal of this cuz of some stance is understood but that weirdo hill he’s gotta stand on doesn't apply to 99% of the world.
He can be right about the other comics and still lying thru his teeth. That ***** is a Scorsese flick.

scorsese puts the n word in all his movies, funny you bring him up

Agreed.

Legit asking.
I think it has a lot to do with people in here being fans of his and or already having preconceived thoughts about the comedians he mentioned. Especially seeing how many people just automatically believe he is telling the truth and everyone else is lying.
It's also interesting that people are just literally ignoring his erratic behavior just a few years ago. From getting arrested every other month to getting booed off stages. Idk if it was drugs, but it was definitely something going on with him.

Eh, even if that special bombs that isn't what he will be remembered by. He has had a great run overall.

His biggest flop would be getting crushed by the teenager, not a special that didn't live up to expectations.
yeah i meant his specials in general. his body of work not particularly this next one. my point is that these interviews will be forgotten

It’s well known knowledge that what you see on television is not how people really are. People would rather talk about 3,000 books than the fact that neither Kevin, Ced, or Ricky said that Katt lied.

at that point when he brung up the books Shannon took a hard left from what katt was saying so katt was still calming down from the previous words he spoke

I think he misspoke but just didn’t stop to correct it

I think he meant he read 3,000 books between that entire time period or he was just exaggerated to bring the point home that he read a lot

either way as you were saying people hinging their argument on that is super crazy

Back
Top Bottom