Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Its was TI>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jeezy and then Gucci. Between hanging out with some Mississippi dudes that listened to Gucci 24/7, The Recession not hitting as hard as Thug Motivation and The Inspiration, Jeezy going through that "I-want-to-be-the-Down-South-Jay-Z" period and Gucci dropping a new mix tape 3x a week Gucci won by number. Every one of the mix tapes was 60% unfinished throwaway tracks but there were some bangers too.

Y'all either young or Northen folks to put Tip, Jeezy, or Ross over La Flare.

Aint even close for those of us who lived in the South during that time.

Speaking of that time...

:lol:

Wrong, wrong, wrong

Who’s “us”?

What? I’m 36. From the d*** head (fort Lauderdale) of Florida. My uncle literally introduced me to TI in the summer of 2001 when I’m Serious dropped.

Gucci ain’t got a song CLOSE to “still ain’t forgave myself”

Don’t even get me started on Jeezy catalog. Him and cliff kill Gucci.

Whether mixtape or commercial album, features, etc.

Gucci mane made JUNKY music. You must’ve been a J then :lol: :rofl:

In south FL it was TI, Jeezy, Trick, Ross, Jeezy, Boosie and Webbie, Plies, then maybe Gucci.

Gucci ain’t start making music for hustlers until maybe 2013. He was a glorified jackboy and junky.

TI and Jeezy made get money music :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Folks don't even know about 'Im Serious' and thats the best TI album hands down.

They don’t know about music dawg. They just be talking. They mama probably ain’t let them start listening to music with cursing until they were 20 years old :lol: :lol:

In south FL it was TI, Jeezy, Trick, Ross, Jeezy, Boosie and Webbie, Plies, then maybe Gucci.

giphy.gif

Guwop had the streets - FWYH. Jeezy tried to set that man up and we all know how that turned out.

Shawty Lo had TI looking funny in the light.

Edit:

Mentioning Jeezy twice is crazy. No UGK is blasphemy.

You might as well go with Jeezy, Jeezy, Jeezy, Jeezy, and Jeezy at this point :lol:

Wait...did you say Florida?

Nevermind.

200w.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
Guwop had the streets - FWYH. Jeezy tried to set that man up and we all know how that turned out.

Shawty Lo had TI looking funny in the light.

What does ANY of this have to do with the actual MUSIC?

TI and Jeezy always had the streets as well. Jeezy homie got wacked. So what. He was a casualty of war and a crash dummy.

TI was big before Shawty Lo, and remained big after him.

Shawty Lo and them was making bootyshaking/snap music before he dropped units in the city. That was the Only time he got taken seriously musically.

God bless the dead but him and D4L was making bootyshaking music. Them n_ ain’t credible at ALL

LO Fa sho hit tip with a haymaker. To this day when they play that song the whole building yelling out it must be 2 sidesssss
Yea whats happenin won the war. But that 2 sides line legendary til this day. It became a phrase in the lexicon of rap now.

Imma be honest. I’ve never heard what’s up what’s happening out I my life or heard a soul play it. I guess it probably rang off down south or other places but nobody speaks of it except on the internet. Dunn Dunn still get the parties going in 2024 and get rapped w4w. So winning the war is subjective to where I at I guess. LO was never gonna be bigger than TIP but he took a bullet wound with that one.

Imma be honest. I’ve never heard what’s up what’s happening out I my life or heard a soul play it. I guess it probably rang off down south or other places but nobody speaks of it except on the internet. Dunn Dunn still get the parties going in 2024 and get rapped w4w. So winning the war is subjective to where I at I guess. LO was never gonna be bigger than TIP but he took a bullet wound with that one.

Tip got a lil flesh wound and was cleaned up by the local hood doctor. Just a slight graze :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

My dawg wasn’t worried about no Carlos

“Dunn Dunn” forever a classic. Lo left us with an iconic song. D4L still known for bootyshaking/snap. No competition for CLIFFOT’ HARRIS whatsoever!!!!

Back
Top Bottom