Kawhi Leonard New Balance

nb sick.jpg

K on the tongue :pimp:

I posted this in the NB thread but more here might appreciate it a little more...

Looks like Dejounte Murray might be on the NB basketball roster (he also wore NB during spurs media day). He was always a big Kobe guy so this isn’t just coincidence in my book. Just wish NB handled their basketball line as a whole much better. Maybe the more players on the roster the better they’ll be.

B6BE62AB-AFEB-40A6-9998-CCE7BB97A54C.jpeg
8BAB7782-65C6-4688-AF80-88CD17892283.jpeg

JS”

i heard white & gold, and also heard its a limited release :angry:

jerseysauce jerseysauce
San Antonio Spurs Rumors: Dejounte Murray close to deal with New Balance

"The relationship between Murray and Leonard was well noted prior to the latter’s departure – Kawhi served as a quiet mentor for the aspiring All-Star."

Last edited:
i heard white & gold, and also heard its a limited release :angry:

jerseysauce jerseysauce
San Antonio Spurs Rumors: Dejounte Murray close to deal with New Balance

"The relationship between Murray and Leonard was well noted prior to the latter’s departure – Kawhi served as a quiet mentor for the aspiring All-Star."

Thanks for the link @ midd44. The colorway Murray has on is apparently dropping 10/23 (if your signed up on NB for basketball check your emails about the drop).

JS”

Last edited:
Update...after basically 4 months my pair of OMN1S the Clipper joints shipped from New Balance. I got a random charge on my credit card and sure enough in my email is a shipping confirmation.

I had no idea that the Clippers pair were a pre-order type of thing...I thought they were just a limited release like the other two pairs that've dropped were...

They didn't have any shoes to sell to the public!

Their only signature athlete just won a chip and Finals MVP and they didn't have anything ready except for a t-shirt.
Your absolutely right, At te peak in the playoffs from the 76ers game to destroying the warriors dynasty...New Balance missed a key moment to sell these in Toronto and across the world. Especially in Toronto where people loved the guy. New Balance g'oofed.

Last edited:
Update...after basically 4 months my pair of OMN1S the Clipper joints shipped from New Balance. I got a random charge on my credit card and sure enough in my email is a shipping confirmation.

Congrats!! Are you hooping in them? If so would like to hear your thoughts.

JS”

Congrats!! Are you hooping in them? If so would like to hear your thoughts.

JS”

That was the plan....I've literally never played in any shoe that wasn't a Nike but ever since I got into a car accident back in May my back has been shot. I've literally just been cycling through kicks to try to find one that I can play in and not have soreness every day.

That was the plan....I've literally never played in any shoe that wasn't a Nike but ever since I got into a car accident back in May my back has been shot. I've literally just been cycling through kicks to try to find one that I can play in and not have soreness every day.

Man so sorry to hear about the car accident. What sneakers have you tried thus far?

JS”

“Kawhi’s Fun House”........pop-up in Los Angeles titled “Kawhi’s Fun House”: October 18 until Sunday, October 20. Over the three days, six player exclusive OMN1S colorways will drop in limited quantities, including “Best Kept Secret,” “Trust Leonard,” “Black Ice,” “Do Not Disturb,” “Distinct Beast,” along with a special Los Angeles edition

Last edited:
Although the OMN1S is considered Leonard's signature shoe, New Balance says it was designed to cater to a wide variety of skill sets. “As the game has changed, there is a versatility to the player on the court now that there has never been before," Jonathan Grondin, Creative Design Manager at New Balance, said in a press release. "The OMN1S was built for a player like Kawhi Leonard that can do it all. It’s designed to represent what we want New Balance to represent on and off the court."

Along with the wider release of this "Reign" colorway, the OMN1S will release in "Best Kept Secret," "Trust Leonard," "Black Ice," "Do Not Disturb," "Distinct Beast," and a sixth Los Angeles-themed make up through an event with Shoe Palace known as Kawhi's Fun House from Oct. 18 through Oct. 20. The event will take place at Shoe Palace's Melrose Avenue location

The New Balance OMN1S "Reign" will be released following Leonard's debut regular season game with the Clippers on Oct. 23 from newbalance.com/basketball and select locations for $140.

Although the OMN1S is considered Leonard's signature shoe
fyi: Omn1s is not KL signature shoe. everyone has assumed it was. check out NB instagram, the Omn1s was 3 years in the making. KL's signature shoe is due out later. the Omn1s is just the first NB hoop shoe to relaunch their line in the market. :wink:

Last edited:
fyi: Omn1s is not KL signature shoe. everyone has assumed it was. check out NB instagram, the Omn1s was 3 years in the making. KL's signature shoe is due out later. the Omn1s is just the first NB hoop shoe to relaunch their line in the market. :wink:

Any idea when Kawhi’s sig will drop? Wondering what the price point will be as well considering the OMN1s are fairly expensive considering they’re not a signature model.

JS”

Any idea when Kawhi’s sig will drop? Wondering what the price point will be as well considering the OMN1s are fairly expensive considering they’re not a signature model.

JS”
RUMORS: for Kawhi's i've heard both 2020 & 2021.... not heard about the price

until then the Omn1s will be hard to get. once his signature shoe comes out the Omn1s will be easy to get and his signature shoe will be tuff to get. the marketing plan seems to be EVERYTHING KL wears will be hard to get..... FYI: the Oct 23rd in-store release is limited to 60 pairs {that's a total of 60, men, women & kids} per store, haven't heard what's available online, only told "don't count on being able to get a pair" :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom