Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Me and the homie played pick up at a real dusty 24hr court. I copped a Men's sz. 9 they seem to run TTS. I really enjoyed mine, but it takes a while for me to break in any shoes, so I switched to my trusty Kyrie 6's with the straps cut off when my arches were killing me. I have a feeling they will break in nicely after a couple more runs. My homie, that is way faster than me, found himself slipping a few times.
I found the Kawhi's pretty comfortable, they remind me of the Kobe ad NXT 360 cushion/ court feel wise, but a mid version. The upper is pretty supportive I dont feel myself going over the footbed. Although I did not slip in my K2's like my homie did, I still hope the grip breaks in like my omni's did, those got pretty grippy.
20220326_110347.jpg
Do the insoles come out in these ? Mine are on the way .

After wearing them around the house for a few hours, I’m going to see if a 10 will work better.

Anyone have the issue of the Kawhi 2s being narrow? My small bunion probably isn’t helping :lol:

I’ve been wearing the OMN1S lows lately to hoop, despite the break in period, I really like these shoes a lot.

NB knocked it out of the park.
Really good. Wish fit was a bit better though. Ankle area. Laces do a lot of the lockdown work

Got these in. Beautiful shoe. But not wide foot friendly. I had the money colorway too and it was the same situation but sometimes different colorways act different and these were too pretty not to try. I thought about trying to "break them in" but it feels like half my foot is on the ground and the other half is stepping on a box :emoji_sweat_smile:

Back
Top Bottom