Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Good to know/hear! I really love the low cut of the two way 1's, kind of a perfect height. Thanks for the help securing those.

I have debated roughing up the traction on my pair on concrete or something, hoping that would help. Thoughts?
That huge N ont he forefoot was my issue with the V1. Dust just seemed to stop and rest there.

AD9DDC4B-2FCD-414C-92BA-9311BD2C7755.png

Check your local new balance outlet. Picked these up for 49.99 + 40% off (labor day weekend sale). Great price point to finally try them out and get myself a pair. Initial try on felt like a Kobe 1 but a more firm and sturdier fit. Entire store was 40% off. Got a tee for $8 (12.99) also after discount applied!
Went back today and the entire store was 50% off!

Picked up 1 more pair for $25 🙂

Tried on a pair of 2 way and those are really comfortable. Unfortunately couldn't find my size in store or through a store locator. Would have loved to picked up pair also. 😥

Attachments

• PXL_20221126_163833964.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20221126_163833964.PORTRAIT.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 459
Cant find Kawhi 2's on nb.com. They might be prepping Kawhi 3 release?
At some point yeah. I think right now they are just moving on from it but it's very difficult to figure out what's going on there. Asg debut perhaps but he is no sure thing and maybe Lavine becomes their focus

The Kawhi 1 was my outdoor pandemic shoe. They started out feeling like foamposite because of the thick stiff midsole, they hurt my feet during the break in proccess. but I think outdoor play helped break them in a little quicker, to this they they feel great on foot after break in. The grip held up for outdoor play surprisingly. I would buy them again for indoor, But I would totally hate the break in process.

Back
Top Bottom