Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Kawhi signature finally hits the court in a clippers colorway. Yup that is actually a clippers colorway.
Screenshot_20230202-184359.jpg
Fresh as ****

Feeling GOOOOOOD…
B20C67C6-AFA2-4548-88A1-116708C7AF31.jpeg
Step in comfort good huh? Saw nightwing say the same

Just can’t get down w the bulky looking collar. And the continued panel, just looks bulky. Would be very interested in a low.

Tell us more! How are they width-wise?
Do they feel bouncy? Bulky? How's the ankle area feel? etc
At first the FreshFoam didn’t have much compression or bounce but after just about thirty minutes of casual and light shooting the midsole started coming out. It’s like a slightly stiffer boost shoe - it has that initial “sink” but stops and springs back quickly. Best cushioning NB has done in basketball. Width is super snug as a slightly wide foot so if you are truly wide go up half. If your normal go TTS and let it break in. Ankle is slightly an issue - the Achilles pads ride up and down if the shoe isn’t laced super tight but laces tight there is pressure across the front of the foot. Hoping that goes away after a couple games playing.

At first the FreshFoam didn’t have much compression or bounce but after just about thirty minutes of casual and light shooting the midsole started coming out. It’s like a slightly stiffer boost shoe - it has that initial “sink” but stops and springs back quickly. Best cushioning NB has done in basketball. Width is super snug as a slightly wide foot so if you are truly wide go up half. If your normal go TTS and let it break in. Ankle is slightly an issue - the Achilles pads ride up and down if the shoe isn’t laced super tight but laces tight there is pressure across the front of the foot. Hoping that goes away after a couple games playing.

Thanks for the details and the precise language and you actually playing in the shoe. I really appreciate it. You've helped me a bunch of times make good decisions whether or not to try a shoe. Thanks again. You're a gentleman and a baller.

Thanks for the details and the precise language and you actually playing in the shoe. I really appreciate it. You've helped me a bunch of times make good decisions whether or not to try a shoe. Thanks again. You're a gentleman and a baller.
Appreciate it - I still honestly like the two wxy 3 better but I’m going to hit the FF all week and see how it progresses.

So after duke40 duke40 first thoughts, are you going to pick them up?

Does fresh foam need break in time across all shoes, such as runners. I was a NB store and asked the salesman which FF shoe they would recommend for first a person trying the tech for the first time. I forget which model it was but I wasn’t impressed with them.

Does fresh foam need break in time across all shoes, such as runners. I was a NB store and asked the salesman which FF shoe they would recommend for first a person trying the tech for the first time. I forget which model it was but I wasn’t impressed with them.

Unlikely, because sizing a 1/2 up means trying to get a 13.5, which is all but impossible on 90% of bball shoes. And I'm a wide-footer. Achilles pillows bother the hell out of me. Can't stand em. The XXXVs I have I still haven't played in because of it, and I returned 2 pairs of Zion 2s because of it. Just doesn't work for me.

Not all Fresh Foam cushions feels the same. Fresh Foam X on the 1080v10-v12 feels amazing. It also feels really good on the Fresh Foam More V3,V4. On a lot of their other shoes, however, fresh foam feels kinda firm.

Damn looks like that hoodie won't release. Appreciate gopre5k gopre5k for the info.

NB missing out man. A lot of their PEs and exclusive stuff has been A LOT better than Nike the last year or so. Really think they can give Nike a run for their money if they just release a few.

Back of that hoodie is just as good.
Damn looks like that hoodie won't release. Appreciate gopre5k gopre5k for the info.

NB missing out man. A lot of their PEs and exclusive stuff has been A LOT better than Nike the last year or so. Really think they can give Nike a run for their money if they just release a few.
For real. Some of the best PE pairs on guys like Darius Bazley we barely get to see. Anyone notice the last few he wore? A floral pair and an orange one which weren't photographed to let one get a good look. Then wee have some good FF and two wxy v3 pairs that won't hit the market. Good ones do as well but we always want more.

Back
Top Bottom